• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagSwitching very fast between two accounts?Source
CaeIndru.9126
Target Source
#1 -

I know that if I check “Remember Account Name” and “Remember Password” boxes, then I don’t need to type those manually. If I write “-autologin” in the Gw2.exe shortcut, then I don’t need to press “Log In” as well. By checking the “Auto-Play” box I’m able to enter the game without touching any key. It’s awesome (and clever).
Moreover, I can enter the game even faster since I have a SSD.

I also have two accounts linked to two game clients (both on SSD), one belongs to me, one belongs to my wife. We both do dailies or play when the other must take care of our little girl.
The problem is that both game clients are linked (somehow) to the same local.dat which is in C:\User\My Documents\Guild Wars 2. Therefore we still need to type user/pass when the other exits the game. Is there any way to have two local.dat files on same PC? (since the local.dat file stores the user/pass). A command line parameter perhaps?

On my old PC I was able to have two launchers (each one with different u/p) linked to two game clients, but those were obtained by downloading them separately using the Arena.net mini-installer.
On my new PC, I used the Arena.net mini-installer only once, then I duplicated the game client by c/p-ing it into another location. Maybe this is the explanation? If the answer is yes, how can I avoid that? I don’t want to download the game again.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#3 -

I think Michael has made a very useful suggestion. Can you give it a try (while keeping in mind that if it makes your refrigerator blow up, it’s not on us. )

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#5 -

I think Michael has made a very useful suggestion. Can you give it a try (while keeping in mind that if it makes your refrigerator blow up, it’s not on us. )

Because you guys have no means of accessing our refrigerators… right?

Sadly, no.