• Curse Sites
Help
Regional Flagaccount locked this action is permanentSource
Minion.8347
Target Source
#1 -

Just getting back into the game after a long time away, so I tried to play yesterday when some friends were on only to see that my account was locked for selling in game items/gold for real world money.

I dont know how long its been locked for only that when i checked my log in notifications there were several login attempts from china and one that was authorized, all my passwords have been changed and so on. Ive already made a ticket, I would just like a response on how long of a wait or if anymore info is required to get this fixed.

looking forward to get this resolved

Thanks

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#2 -

It sounds as if your account was compromised at some point. I encourage you to contact Support by filing a ticket through the “Ask a Question” tab on that linked page. They will be able to assist you. For tips on what information to provide in a ticket, please read this post.

If you find you still need help after three days, feel free to post in the Tickets for Review thread, which is at the top of this Account Support sub-forum.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#6 -

Minion — what is your ticket number? We had about a dozen false-positives that we’re addressing, and if that is what happened to you I am hoping that you are back in the game now. Can you please let me know? Thanks!

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#8 -

I got the email today I have access now thank you very much, what would I have to do to get a restore as most of my stuff looks like its been sold.

Glad you’re back on the account, and yes, I think we can help you. Please update your existing ticket to ask about an Account Restoration. The agent will review and let you know if you’re eligible for this service, but I imagine you will be. Most info about Account Restorations can be found in a post near the top of this forum.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#12 -

Dont qualify for an Account restoration so im stuck i guess

I’m sorry to hear that. I know that sometimes we simply cannot offer the restoration. For instance, if we cannot view data that shows that someone outside the player’s location accessed the account, then we cannot establish that the account was compromised. In that case, a restoration isn’t possible. There are a few others situation that make a roll-back/restoration unfeasible, as well. If you have questions about the fact that you were declined a restoration, you’re welcome to discuss it with an agent in your existing ticket.

Thanks for understanding.