• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagLogin Errors: I know my password :lSource
FrozenHawke.6308
Target Source
#1 -

So I have decided to try and return to playing gw2 and everytime I try to login, the client goes dim and says: Guild Wars 2 has encountered an error; The account name or password you entered is invalid. Please check your information and try again. Then it gives me a link for Recover Account but even after changing my password and submitting tickets to the terrible tech support that uses pre-generated email messages (I know because my name is Daniel and the email that I got the second time had a completely different name). I have confirmed I know my password, it just doesn’t work on the client, so any help would be appreciated. I have posted a picture of what the error looks like.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#2 -

Hello FrozenHawke.

So, have your tickets been closed by the Customer Support team? If they have been, then I would encourage you to open a new one so this gets again to them and they can revise it and help you out. If your ticket goes unanswered for three or more days, please, proceed to write the ticket reference number and a brief description in the following thread, where it will be taken as a priority.

Thank you very much for your patience and sorry for any inconvenience caused.