• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagCard Approval FailedSource
Dawnson.2351
Target Source
#1 -

What’s happening? i was using same card 3 days ago and it works fine but i tried today and it show up like that so i was like ok… i tried 3 times still same and i tried other cards too doesnt work plz help i really need to add gem Plz HELP

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#9 -

i did send ticket about 5-6 hours ago [Incident: 130205-000307]? no one reply……. and im doing crafting too so i really need the money to do it

I just checked this and it appears you were able to purchase. Thanks for your support of our game!

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#10 -

Hey! So I have the same problem with my credit card (mastercad). I tried purchasing gems for 10€ first and I get error message “Card approval failed”. I put in everything right, so I really don’t know what could be wrong.
I wanna submit a ticket to support, but I don’t know under witch category does this problem goes. Anyone might help me out?

Choose General Billing Question. But I’m going to ask if we can add a “Can’t make a purchase” tab, because I don’t know that people see “billing” as applying to the issue of a purchase.