• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagUnlink GW1 Accounts?Source
Deified.7520
Target Source
#1 -

So my brother and I used to share an account together back in the day. I was the one who mostly played it and got most of the monument bonuses. However, when GW2 was released he bought it and I agreed to him getting the linked GW1 account. He played it for about 2 weeks and then quit and hasn’t touched it since while I’ve been playing like an addict haha. I was wondering if theres a way to unlink a Guild wars 1 account and link it to my account? He didn’t use any upgrades while he was playing either.

Thank you

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#2 -

Sorry, there is no means to unlink an account to free it up for linking on a second GW2 account.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#6 -

But is there a way to link two GW2 accounts and if there is what will be kept from each account?

If I understand your question, the answer is no. One Guild Wars account can be tied to one Guild Wars 2 account. You cannot share attainments in Guild Wars across multiple Guild Wars 2 accounts.

If you are asking about merging two Guild Wars 2 accounts, again, the answer is no, that cannot be done.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#9 -

If you are asking about merging two Guild Wars 2 accounts, again, the answer is no, that cannot be done.

Yes that was my question, thank you very much for the prompt answer.

You bet, happy to help.