• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagDaily's appearing early and serious errorsSource
Ianray.5023
Target Source
#1 -

Occasionally, maybe once every 3 or 4 days when I’m playing my daily will reset early (around 5pm) and I will see tomorrow’s daily. If I have completed any sections of the true daily that are repeated then it will still show them as completed, it will also show any progress I’ve completed on the current daily.

eg. If todays daily is kills, gathering, crafting, underwater kills, and dodges, and I’ve fully completed kills, gathering and crafting. Then 5pm rolls around and my daily resets, so now under my achievements tab, it will say the next day’s daily, for example, kills, gathering, crafting, veterans, and healing. My achievements tab and the daily progress bar in the top right of the screen will still show 60% done and register me as having completed kills, gathering and crafting.

If I try to complete what my computer tells me is now the daily, it does not register. There also appears to be a correlation to this happening and my game experiencing “a serious error has occurred” and crashing. Both of these never happened before the January 28th update. Today, when my daily reset early, I tried to continue playing but my game would crash about every 5 minutes and I would have to restart it. Here is the game details from the latest crash.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#3 -

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/support/bugs/Dailies-Bugged-2/first#post1353925

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#7 -

Check your time zone, then. It sounds like your clock is about 3 hours off. If it’s set to the wrong time zone, it will LOOK correct but cause weird things like the daily and forum display bugs.