• Curse Sites
Help
Regional Flaglocked out of account!Source
Yeisei.9358
Target Source
#1 -

Please make sure your password change utility works before you lock me out of my account. Telling me to change my password.
I’m locked out of my main account as of today. I have tried many times to change this password with the same result. No change of the password & no errors just a refresh of the password change page!
I have never missed a daily & I will be more then a little upset if I miss even one.
Unlock my account until yopur able to fix this.
there is zero need to change my password in the first place & leagal action could be pending if this isn’t corrected ASAP

Yeisei (aka… IceTeaMan)

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#3 -

Please contact Support by filing a ticket through the “Ask a Question” tab on that linked page. They will be able to assist you. For tips on what information to provide in a ticket, please read this post.

Please use care in tossing in threats of legal action. At the point someone does that, the team may be unable to assist you and you may be referred solely to our legal counsel… who cannot assist you with your password issue. So if you are wise, despite your obvious and understandable frustration, you will forego the threats.