• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagVery frustrated, please help. Can't login.Source
Blake.6274
Target Source
#1 -

i have been trying for the last week to log into my account, i have sent 2 tickets and reset my password to a different one about 8 times, i still can’t log into the game, i can log onto the forums and gw2 website, and the passwords seem to update for them, but i still cant log into the launcher, please help.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#3 -

What is your ticket number?

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#15 -

Hello Blake,
please, do not create multiple threads to discuss the same issue. Also, please add your oldest ticket information here: https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/support/account/Tickets-for-Review-3-days-and-older-merged/first
Thanks and have a nice day!

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#19 -

I am disgusted, Anet, you have dropped the ball.

I looked up your ticket history. On the one email address, you have just two tickets. The first was answered in November, when an agent provided you with new credentials. You accessed your account then and for two days later. The second ticket asks for a refund.

I did some digging and found that there was a third ticket, but unfortunately you typed your email address wrong, and so that response may never have arrived in your inbox (through not fault or lack of effort on our part). You did not follow up for more than three months, and when you did, you used a rash of offensive language and insulting comments.

It’s clear you are unhappy, but all the details point to efficient and accurate assistance from Support. Your account was accessed two days after an agent sent you new credentials. If that was not you accessing your account, then I am going to theorize that your email address was hacked and someone else got your email and your credentials. (Again, through not fault of ours.)

In the end, our team’s responses and actions were all accurate and timely. And because that is what happened, I am going to edit your topic, because it is unfair to post an insulting title for an issue that was well and fully resolved for you.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#20 -

I merged two threads by the same person about the same alleged issue. I think my post above will explain everything. If you continue to need assistance, please update your current ticket.