• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagI can't make a Support AccountSource
Amarinth.2384
Target Source
#1 -

I only have one email. I used to have three, but the other two were constantly being hacked, so I got rid of them. My current email is completely secure and has never been hacked, so I kept it.

And because of that, I can’t make a support account.

I have been banned for 72 hours for… some reason. I was just banned today. I tried to create a support account, but I was not allowed because I used the same e-mail address as I used to create my main account.

I shouldn’t have to make another email just to create a support account.

I only use my email for game registration purposes. I have never had nor found a need to use it for personal correspondence, since I own a phone and have FB. How can I find out -why- I was banned and what I was banned -for- without a support account?

This is frustrating, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#4 -

I only have one email. I used to have three, but the other two were constantly being hacked, so I got rid of them. My current email is completely secure and has never been hacked, so I kept it.

And because of that, I can’t make a support account.

I have been banned for 72 hours for… some reason. I was just banned today. I tried to create a support account, but I was not allowed because I used the same e-mail address as I used to create my main account.

I shouldn’t have to make another email just to create a support account.

I only use my email for game registration purposes. I have never had nor found a need to use it for personal correspondence, since I own a phone and have FB. How can I find out -why- I was banned and what I was banned -for- without a support account?

This is frustrating, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Blocked for bad language on the 9th. Started with “You obviously are, since you…”

Hope that helps, and your suspension will expire tomorrow about this time.

As far as not being able to create a support account, try emailing [email protected] and see if you can get a discussion going via that means.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#5 -

I have problems with my support account currently too. That means I cannot access it. But you can still open and process tickets, because you will receive the answers via mail. I am currently doing so.

This is accurate, and thanks for posting that.