• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagCrashing on loading screen and repairSource
JeroenXP.5364
Target Source
#1 -

Ok so as usual for me every Tuesday I play a few hours GW2 with my friends and we wanted to do the shatterer dragon event so i click the waypoint close too the event. And then my game crashes and I can’t seem to log back to my main character lvl 80 Elementalist. So I searched the forums and saw something about using the guild wars 2 repair “tool” so I try that and that even crashes my whole pc… I can login with my other toons just fine btw, only not my main. Also every other games just works fine just not on GW2 when i try to login my main which results into a game crash on the loading screen and the repair tool results into a system crash (black screen/screen disoriented).

So I guess the only option is too re install the whole game ? or is this a known issue with an easy fix ?

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#2 -

Hi JeroenXP – Please submit a Technical Support ticket in regards to this issue with the following information:

• Login Name
  • Affected character name
  • ArenaNet.log file (you can find this by navigating to Documents\Guild Wars 2)
  • Game Advisor report

If you’ve never submitted a technical support ticket before, please refer to the thread below for more info:
https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/support/tech/How-to-Submit-a-Technical-Support-Ticket-2/first#post3957

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#4 -

Hey JeroenXP thanks for the update! I’m glad to hear you got this worked out!