• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagPathetic and disgusting customer service.Source
Blake.6274
Target Source
#1 -

I am appaled/
For weeks now, I have been patiently waiting to log into my account, it is as simple as the client isn’t registering my password or something either way, it doesn’t now, i will be getting a refund.

I am posting here to display utter shame, disgust and more so disappointment in not only the game devs, but the staff and the customer service, and you too Gaile, if you are reading this.

Not only have I unfairly been locked out, my tickets have gone ignored for 5 months and even prior to this being hacked, but, your customer service sees it fit that i am treated with ignorance and laziness. they have not even looked at my issue, 3 other people have the same issue, has it been looked at ? not in 5 months at least. Not oly that but i am constantly asked to post my ticket number or put a ticket on, upon doing this my threads are locked and nothing is done or fixed, you just sweep it under the table so no one can see. Anyone frequenting the account issues board can see this is nothing but second nature to the mods.

Now i ask you one more time, fix my account or refund me. Is it that hard? Stop being pathetic and lazy and do what is due to your customers. I am disgusted, Anet, you have dropped the ball.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#5 -

Hello Blake,
please, do not create multiple threads to discuss the same issue. Also, please add your oldest ticket information here: https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/support/account/Tickets-for-Review-3-days-and-older-merged/first
Thanks and have a nice day!

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#6 -

I am appaled/
For weeks now, I have been patiently waiting to log into my account, it is as simple as the client isn’t registering my password or something either way, it doesn’t now, i will be getting a refund.

I am posting here to display utter shame, disgust and more so disappointment in not only the game devs, but the staff and the customer service, and you too Gaile, if you are reading this.

Not only have I unfairly been locked out, my tickets have gone ignored for 5 months and even prior to this being hacked, but, your customer service sees it fit that i am treated with ignorance and laziness. they have not even looked at my issue, 3 other people have the same issue, has it been looked at ? not in 5 months at least. Not oly that but i am constantly asked to post my ticket number or put a ticket on, upon doing this my threads are locked and nothing is done or fixed, you just sweep it under the table so no one can see. Anyone frequenting the account issues board can see this is nothing but second nature to the mods.

Now i ask you one more time, fix my account or refund me. Is it that hard? Stop being pathetic and lazy and do what is due to your customers. I am disgusted, Anet, you have dropped the ball.

I looked up your ticket history. On the one email address, you have just two tickets. The first was answered in November, when an agent provided you with the information that would resolve your issue by reinstating you to your account with a new password. There was no update from you after November 17, when the agent sent you all the info you needed to get onto your account. Their communication must have been effective because I can see you accessed the account after they send you the new credentials.

If you submitted other tickets, I cannot find them. If you feel you were not helped, the evidence shows that you were. I’m sorry that you are unhappy, but all the details point to efficient and accurate assistance from Support.