• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagOh what a difference!Source
Tiger Ashante.1792
Target Source
#1 -

Logging in today I found my characters were moving in slow mo, my fps has dropped dramatically and its also affecting my sound, which comes across crackly. I was in Frostgorge Sound at the time trying to do my daily.
The dragon event was on so i thought it was due to that (and btw despite this issue i participated in killing him but didn’t get the chest) It was strange seeing everyone gathered where the chest appears but i could not see it, not the first time it happened either.
Anyway trying to do Quaggan Village event and Castaway was a nightmare, but especially the Quaggan village due to a massive amount of spears floating in the water. This has been going on for some time now and I have submitted a bug report for it but there’s more spears there than ever. My fps dropped to 5 in that area where I basically could not move. Despite this I managed to complete my daily, don’t ask me how, so i went to Black Citadel and the fps rate there was just as bad.
Thinking I had a bad connection, I rebooted my internet and my game then went to Lost shores, same result, LA, same, back to Black Citadel down to 4fps. Simply horrendous.
Is anyone else having these problem?

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#12 -

Hello everyone.

Tiger Ahante, glad to know that you have solved all your problems after upgrading your card. Enjoy the new Tyria!