• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagAchievements Bugged? [Merged]Source
lowerlord.7391
Target Source
#1 -

I dont know if its just me but all my maxed out weapon master and slayer achievments are incomplete since the maintenance. I’m missing 1 of each kills like 999/1000 in slayer and 4999/5000 in weapon master. Anyone else got the same issue?

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#21 -

We are aware that several of the slayer-style achievements have been affected by a recent fix that was implemented to combat an crashing issue.

We are also aware that this may have affected other achievements and if you notice any other achievements that may also be affected feel free to post below, so we can look into them

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#50 -

My broke achievements:

~snip~

I am guessing i lost points too, but i have no way of proving, because i don’t take screenshots every night. Jumping Puzzles seem to be unchanged, which is nice.

Thank you for this list

You will lose the points when you lose the achievement, but finishing the achievement again will give you back the points (re-achieving the achievement) .

Edit: To clarify, I am not telling you the solution is to go out and do them all again, just that when a solution does come about you will regain those points.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#73 -

My broke achievements:

~snip~

I am guessing i lost points too, but i have no way of proving, because i don’t take screenshots every night. Jumping Puzzles seem to be unchanged, which is nice.

Thank you for this list

You will lose the points when you lose the achievement, but finishing the achievement again will give you back the points (re-achieving the achievement) .

I can confirm that those I am able to easily re-do, I do get the achievement points for. There are some, however that will not be so easy. Survivor, (gold hoarder for some, though not for those of us who have been affected by the “no drops for YOU! bug” til this morning.) My weapons master all reset when I re-completed ONE of them. Odd bug, for sure.

I clarified my statement as it caused a little fuss

Thank you for this list

Edit: To clarify, I am not telling you the solution is to go out and do them all again, just that when a solution does come about you will regain those points.

Sorry for the misunderstanding!

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#203 -

Our teams investigated the bug that occurred after Wednesday’s maintenance and is causing some Achievements to display incorrect numbers. We will be deploying a fix for this bug in the build for Flame and Frost: The Gathering Storm, coming at the end of this month. Thanks a lot for your patience!