• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagDrive the rogue bull back home, and… - buggedSource
Mespilia.2896
Target Source
#1 -

The event
Drive the rogue bull back home, and fix any mayhem on the way
is, as usual, broken. It breaks in two ways, one with the bull and the girl associated with the event being at opposite ends of the event track but with the girl offering dialogue suggesting she is standing next to the bull. The other method of failure is that they are both standing by the gravestone and periodically the girl disappears, never appearing at the other end of the track, nothing happens then in some variable time she reappears.
This time it’s the first way of failure.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#5 -

The event
Drive the rogue bull back home, and fix any mayhem on the way
is, as usual, broken. It breaks in two ways, one with the bull and the girl associated with the event being at opposite ends of the event track but with the girl offering dialogue suggesting she is standing next to the bull. The other method of failure is that they are both standing by the gravestone and periodically the girl disappears, never appearing at the other end of the track, nothing happens then in some variable time she reappears.
This time it’s the first way of failure.

Thanks for the report! I’ve been tracking the other posts you’ve made about other broken events as well and appreciate the efforts you’ve made in posting them.

As to ANet having no clue how to fix them, I disagree. They are just not interested. It’s common practice for MMOs to launch with problems and the developers to either ignore or under-resource fixing bugs.

I want to emphasize that we are definitely interested in fixing the bugs that shipped with the game and actively working towards fixing the outstanding issues with GW2. I won’t go too into detail on our bug fixing process here, but the thread I linked explains a lot of the how’s and why’s of how we work.

Thanks for your help and support, everyone!