• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagWorld's first Sigil-less Legendary!Source
Unknown.2796
Target Source
#1 -

So, I crafted my Legendary few days ago, I didn’t have the gold for listing fee yet but now I have and it doesn’t let me put this item on the Trading Post. It also doesn’t let me “mail item to..” or “buy more from the trading post” when right clicking it. It is not been soulbound to any character, I kept it in my bank once I crafted it.

I did not equip it, description is still “Soulbound on use”
I do not have it in an invisible bag when I try anything.
I tried re-logging and all that jazz.
I tried putting it on TP with different Characters.
I only get “equip, preview & destroy”

In short; it is acting like it is an account bound item even though it shouldn’t be.
Can I get some help please?

////

edit; So apparently my Legendary bugged out and lost his sigil.
and because every Legendary has a sigil by default the game doesn’t recognize mine anymore?

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#16 -

So, I crafted my Legendary few days ago, I didn’t have the gold for listing fee yet but now I have and it doesn’t let me put this item on the Trading Post. It also doesn’t let me “mail item to..” or “buy more from the trading post” when right clicking it. It is not been soulbound to any character, I kept it in my bank once I crafted it.

I did not equip it, description is still “Soulbound on use”
I do not have it in an invisible bag when I try anything.
I tried re-logging and all that jazz.
I tried putting it on TP with different Characters.
I only get “equip, preview & destroy”

In short; it is acting like it is an account bound item even though it shouldn’t be.
Can I get some help please?

////

edit; So apparently my Legendary bugged out and lost his sigil.

Thank you for reporting these issues. We’ve documented the soulbound status not updating and the issue with the Howler. As a follow up, if you haven’t already done so, please submit a support ticket and reply to this thread with your ticket number so that we can ensure that your case is sent to the right parties.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#21 -

I have a Howler, and it have the same problem…
In this patch(2/26), still not fix yet…

Thank you for posting your ticket number; I’ve passed it on to Customer Support.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#25 -

Thank you for following up on this. While I don’t think we’ll be able to retroactively fix this issue with a design solution, our CS team should be in touch with affected players concerning other resolutions for this.

Sorry for the inconvenience!