• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagMy login name displays my e-mail address?Source
inforariot.7310
Target Source
#1 -

Finally got to login into game after tonights server issues and I find that against my user name it’s showing my e-mail address instead …. I don’t really want my e-mail address shown to all and sundry like this , so how do I get it to go back?

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#2 -

I think you’ll find the information in this thread of value. If you learn that someone else can see your email address, we’ll want to know. But testing and player reports so far have confirmed that this information is client-side only and cannot be seen by others.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#4 -

Ty for the prompt reply , I logged in a bunch of times and it seemed to fix itself . I didn’t stay on long enough for anyone to notice because it bothered me .

Off topic: Gaile , my eldest kid still goes on about the time you spoke to him in GW many years ago with the coloured text ..2006 ish?

I am glad the issue sorted itself out. It understand it can be a bit alarming to see that, until you know it’s just you seeing it.

And also a bit off topic: That’s sweet! Thanks for sharing that. I love my memories of those times, too! <3 to him and to you for sharing.