• Curse Sites
Help
Regional Flaglost serial number's?Source
Dulwitch.8976
Target Source
#1 -

here’s my problem since I signed up when Hotmail was still well hotmail I moved my Guildwars 2 serial number and account info into a sub folder, once it changed to Outlook it automaticly wiped that folder so now I don’t have my game’s serial number. How can I prove I own this account if it get’s hacked with out this Valuable information. Is there any way to replace it with out paying for another Client ( and I can’t realy do that)

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#4 -

here’s my problem since I signed up when Hotmail was still well hotmail I moved my Guildwars 2 serial number and account info into a sub folder, once it changed to Outlook it automaticly wiped that folder so now I don’t have my game’s serial number. How can I prove I own this account if it get’s hacked with out this Valuable information. Is there any way to replace it with out paying for another Client ( and I can’t realy do that)

If you need assistance in the future and cannot provide your serial code, the Support Team still will be able to help you, using other information to verify your ownership of the account. Please don’t worry — we do not rely exclusively on the serial code as the be-all and end-all of account ownership verification.