• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagWon't bystanders hinder guild missions?Source
wintermute.4096
Target Source
#1 -

As we know from the interview, one of the guild missions revolves around the guild travelling around the world to beat certain bosses within a time limit.

So, my question is: are those bosses scaled in any way? It’s kind of a dilemma I guess, but I could totally see random noobs in queensdale that ramp up a bosses’ being yelled at because the scaling as more of a hindrance then actual help.

If it were not scaled, well… That would be a problem for small guilds and empty severs everywhere.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#3 -

They are scaled, and bystanders will be rewarded for helping (just like every event in the game).

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#7 -

What if like, when you start a guild mission, it spawns the boss, and bystanders kill it before anyone guild-related can get there?

In this case, only guilds who currently have the mission to kill the boss will be able to initiate the event to do so. At that point any player can jump in and assist. If they earn participation, they’ll be presented with the event’s rewards. The guild members who participated in that event will receive an additional reward, which should be explain in an upcoming blog post (real soon).