• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagQuestion To Dev. RobertSource
Izuna.5307
Target Source
#1 -

Greetings Robert,

I have a couple of questions I’d like to ask you as a hardcore player and leader of a mercenary guild. Let me start off by saying I love guild wars content dungeons ect but, don’t get me wrong doing the same dungeons over and over is such a boring thing well besides making money off people who don’t know how to do something or have bad pugs. My questions are as follows:

1. Will we see a new type of a dungeon instance as a tier greater then explorable mood for better drops and harder content?

2. Will we see something more then the standard 5 man dungeons like a dungeon 12-16 players aka a raid dungeon? Let me touch on that raid dungeon idea for a second. I personally feel it would be a great way to introduce some new items in the game aka the ascended gear since its account bound why not make it a award as a alternative to laurels.

3. Will we see new world bosses dynamic events? Maybe a new dragon or something maybe one of the mysterious bubbles.

4. Is there going to be a expansion anytime in the future for Jormag storyline?

5. Lastly do you think you could get together with the rest of the developers and do the Harlem shake IGN did it how about ANET.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#5 -

Gonna lock this thread, since I think it is against the rules to make call-outs, and I don’t think it would be wise to support the behavior of responding to call-out threads and setting a precedent for these things.

5. Ugh…