• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagUnable to make gem purchaseSource
Ludacrits.3857
Target Source
#1 -

After making a “few” gem purchases today, I was then told I need to provide verification before I can make a purchase. Both of my purchase methods have been blocked. You really leave no way to provide this information except for a ticket, which I have started but of course, no response. This is really irritating. I understand why, to make sure someone isn’t making unathorized purchases but you really should have a better way for someone to provide this information so they can quickly do it and be on their way. Can someone plz look into my ticket. Thanks.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#3 -

After making a “few” gem purchases today, I was then told I need to provide verification before I can make a purchase. Both of my purchase methods have been blocked. You really leave no way to provide this information except for a ticket, which I have started but of course, no response. This is really irritating. I understand why, to make sure someone isn’t making unathorized purchases but you really should have a better way for someone to provide this information so they can quickly do it and be on their way. Can someone plz look into my ticket. Thanks.

I bet you have been answered, but if you want to provide the ticket number I’ll review as soon as I am able to do so.