• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagEmail phished, account hacked, all gold lost.Source
Xiphos.9613
Target Source
#1 -

Hey there, I need a lot of help.

It looks like my current email was compromised, and the hacker managed to authorize a login from somewhere in the Netherlands. As a result, I have lost over 600 gold and I don’t know what to do anymore. Is there a way that Arena Net can restore that with certainty? Please!

I went and changed the passwords, emails, everything, multiple times since. I just don’t know what to believe anymore. Several months of work, gone.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#5 -

I did just finished all of that actually. NO keyloggers. But will I get restored? I need this restoration, or I basically lose like five months progress.

Xiphos…. I just recently last Friday had my account hacked…. Don’t know how they did it but they did.

I was able to get my account back yesterday fully restored with all items back.

Just file a ticket with support and explain the problem…. it will get fixed.

As you can see, Xipohos, the team is able to help hacked players quite often. Please submit a ticket to Support by filing a ticket through the “Ask a Question” tab on that linked page and they will do what they can for you!

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#8 -

Investigation on the Arena Net side proved successful! My account has been restored. Thank you very very much to the ArenaNet team! I am super glad the account rollback system has been released! Never ever thought I’d have to use it!

I am SO glad we could help you to this extent. Thanks for updating to let us know!!

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#11 -

I definitely will do that!