• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagCant Buy Gems AgainSource
LastDarkness.7390
Target Source
#1 -

Refrence Number 130223-001423

After purchasing Gems with Paypal before I am unable to now for the second time ever since purchasing the game.

I called Paypal customer service and they claim NCSoft is a “High Risk Vendor” and that they cant complete transaction with them because they dont provide invoices with correct information.

I submitted a ticket see above but can you please explain whats going on?

I just want my Gems and to play and have fun.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#3 -

PayPal is the only purchasing option for many players; we are not planning to drop it. Instead, we will be happy to work with anyone who is having problems with any purchasing system, including PayPal or Credit Cards.

LastDarkness, if you have not had a response, please update with your 12-digit ticket number. If you have been helped, could you please let me know? Thanks.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#5 -

I called Paypal customer service and they claim NCSoft is a “High Risk Vendor” and that they cant complete transaction with them because they dont provide invoices with correct information.

Basically, whoever you talked to in PayPal is talking out their behind, I’ve used PayPal several times and apart from the last time when Anet’s web site glitched out after completing the transaction never had a problem (the glitch occurred when Anet was trying to send me the confirmation, the cash was paid and the gems delivered as normal).

Thanks for this info, Kraggy. I know a lot of our players rely on PayPal, and although we have the occasional glitch, we’re usually able to resolve that and I’m very happy that we have that form of payment available. (Hey, I’ll confess I asked/ pressed/ begged/ wheedled for us to offer PayPal for a few years, back in the day. )

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#6 -

Basically, whoever you talked to in PayPal is talking out their behind, I’ve used PayPal several times and apart from the last time when Anet’s web site glitched out after completing the transaction never had a problem (the glitch occurred when Anet was trying to send me the confirmation, the cash was paid and the gems delivered as normal).

Thanks for this info, Kraggy. I know a lot of our players rely on PayPal, and although we have the occasional glitch, we’re usually able to resolve that and I’m very happy that we have that form of payment available. (Hey, I’ll confess I asked/ pressed/ begged/ wheedled for us to offer PayPal for a few years, back in the day. )

LastDarkness — That’s really surprising! I will follow up on this! Thank you for submitting a ticket, so we can look into this.