• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagGuildwars2 Purchase Gone BAD!Source
hchadw.1097
Target Source
#1 -

I cant seem to get support to work. The page wont load in any browser. SO i spent some money with you guys to purchase a copy of the game for a friend. I get on today and see Guildwars 2 is on sale for $39.00. Was the billing not updated with the site. I swear when i submitted the purchase the text on the GW site said $39.99 and of course advertised for me to buy all kinds of other garbage i said NO too. When it was purchased it told me it was going to be $39.00 and it charged my CC $59.00. You companies make it hard to get in touch with someone when there is a problem, but yet very easy to take money. I want a PHONE number to contact you just like any other BUSINESS has!!!! can someone point me to a phone number to contact Anet. Cant seem to find it anywhere and many people are upset cause there seems to be NO direct way to get in touch with you guys. I feel like $20 was taken from me and i want everyone to know it. Someone Contact me ASAP. I have heard support through the Digital process with you guys takes weeks. WHO DO I CONTACT! it was purchased Directly through the Guildwars 2 Site. I own guildwars 2 myself and was purchasing it for a friend while it was on sale. Yet you guys STILL charged Me Full Price???

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#5 -

The way to contact Support is by filing a ticket through the “Ask a Question” tab on that linked page. They will be able to assist you or answer your questions about the promotional pricing.

In addition, there’s messaging about the display issue. Please note the times mentioned as they apply to recent purchases:

The Order Summary is slow to update when changes are made. The promo price will appear on the “Order Summary” once you enter all of your credit card or PayPal information in the fields provided.

Promo Sale offer applies only to Digital Edition and Digital Deluxe Edition purchased through buy.guildwars2.com from 10am PST 22nd February 2013 to 12pm PST (9pm CET) 25th February 2013.