• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagPassword Change BrokenSource
Kalthea.4326
Target Source
#1 -

Kalthea.4326

I should elaborate on this a bit.

When I open up the GW2 Launcher, I’m greeted as normal with patching numbers, etc. However, when I click on “Log In”, I’m automatically prompted to change my password because I haven’t changed it in a while. I click the button to take me to the page, and my launcher closes.

On the password change page, I enter my old password (which I just used to log in to the site), and I enter a new password, but when I hit enter, it says that I’m not allowed to use that password because I’ve used it before. This confuses me, so I try another password, and I get the same message. After which, I try a completely NEW password that I’ve never used, and after hitting enter, it goes back to telling me that I haven’t changed my password recently.

I’m requesting a manual password reset via the admins so that I can change my password again and get back into the game. This is preventing me from playing as it closes down the launcher after I’m sent to the password page.

Sincerely,

~Kal

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#2 -

I am not exactly sure what’s happening but I encourage you to contact Support by filing a ticket through the “Ask a Question” tab on that linked page. They will be able to assist you.

We cannot offer individual assistance via the forums, for obvious, security reasons. Thanks for understanding.