Living Story
  • Fixed a bug that caused the new Flame and Frost: Prelude content not to appear on all worlds.
Events
  • Fixed a bug where the Risen Priestess of Lyssa’s clones were able to summon more clones.
UI
  • Hid blank world event UI for Temple of the Silent Storm Week.
Player Vs. Player
  • Fixed a bug where signets would lose their passive buffs at the start of PvP matches.
Items
  • Returned the Corrupted Short Bow to its former majesty.
  • The advanced harvesting tools sold by laurel merchants now have an appropriate level restriction.
Black Lion Trading Company Gem Store
  • Fixed a bug where some players using the Makeover Kit were not getting the face they selected.
Source.

Comments

#1 Trei

Trei

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:09 AM

View PostDosearius, on 31 January 2013 - 05:03 AM, said:

Aww...
Were those clones summoned by clones able to summon more clones that could summon their own clones?

#2 Nezord

Nezord

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:14 AM

Well it sounds like infinite farm. Damn u Anet u nerf evry farm.

#3 Coren2

Coren2

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:37 AM

Well.a bug shouldn't be exploited, if you did exploit it, ANet bans you.

#4 Keyes

Keyes

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:50 AM

I think he was making what is more commonly known as a 'joke', buddy.

Glad to see these fixes though. Good they are staying on top of the post-update updates :D

• 2075 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:28 PM

View PostCoren2, on 31 January 2013 - 06:37 AM, said:

Well.a bug shouldn't be exploited, if you did exploit it, ANet bans you.
I think someone gets the idea after a couple of times that people been banned for this.  Not a bad update.

#6 Silvercat18

Silvercat18

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:39 PM

Anet doesnt ban you for exploiting, it just bans you for making gold more quickly than normal...

....whether you exploited or not.

#7 Gerroh

Gerroh

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:54 PM

View PostSilvercat18, on 31 January 2013 - 07:39 PM, said:

....whether you exploited or not.

I wouldn't phrase it quite like that. I'd say more like...
"Anet bans you for not following rules that were never mentioned anywhere in the game nor implied in any way", referring to the karma-to-gold bans back at launch. Can't remember what the most recent ban batch was... but I think that one upset me, too.

#8 MisterB

MisterB

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:04 PM

I'm glad ANet has stopped the attack of the clones. Changing the corrupted shortbow was a nice thing to do, and their response was very fast too.

View PostGerroh, on 31 January 2013 - 07:54 PM, said:

I wouldn't phrase it quite like that. I'd say more like...
Was it this one?

#9 Gerroh

Gerroh

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:50 AM

View PostMisterB, on 31 January 2013 - 08:04 PM, said:

Yeah, I think that's the one. I understand the grey area that the perpetrators got lost in, and Anet is definitely right in fixing that problem, but I'd say the bans they handed out were a little bit on the harsh side. A 1-week(maybe 1-month) suspension would suffice, in my opinion.