The event page has just been updated with new information regarding Flame & Frost: The Razing Living Story.
- Braham’s Struggle - "Join Braham on his journey to find aid for those norn who stayed behind in the foothills of the Shiverpeaks—a journey that will bring you into conflict with the deadly Molten Alliance!"
- Rox’s Mission - "Team up with this young charr gladium as she strives to prove her worth on a dangerous errand in the midst of a war zone!"
- We’ve Been Infiltrated! - "Confound the Molten Alliance’s war efforts by destroying these spy posts wherever you find them!"
- New WvW Progressions and Abilities - "We’re adding a brand-new WvW progression system—which includes new World XP and new WvW Ranks. You can use your WvW Ranks to purchase new titles and abilities that are exclusive to WvW. We’re also rolling out new WvW achievements to help you track and plan your progress; you can keep track of them in your Achievement panel."
- Improved World vs. World Performance - "Beginning March 26, you’ll be able to see way more players on-screen in WvW, even in the largest pitched battles!"
- New Guild Bounty Hunt Targets - "More fugitives are on the run, and the Tyrian authorities need your guild to bring them in! Prepare yourself for a challenge, because these three new bounty targets are more elusive and menacing than ever. Bounty Hunt Training missions are perfect for a new or small guild looking to work their way up to bigger challenges."
- Introducing Leaderboards - "We’re excited to announce that we’ll activate Guild Wars 2 leaderboards with the release of Flame and Frost: The Razing on March 26. However, the leaderboards website won’t be visible to players until we’re sure it has stable information, which could take up to a week after the release goes live on March 26. Initially, the leaderboards will feature WvW rankings, PvP player rankings, and total achievement points."
- Need Guidance? - "Heralds in each capital city will bring you up to date on the latest Living Story content. Look for special scouts in Diessa Plateau and the Wayfarer Foothills who will point you towards nearby activities."