Rate Article   * * * - - 2 votes

Guess who'll be back on December 10th?

Toymaker Tixx and his golem Toxx are back with more toys and fun.
From snowball fights and jumping puzzles, there's something for everyone.
So bundle up tight in your festival finest, and spread some holiday cheer.
The days are short and the nights are long, but Wintersday is here.

Promoted from A Very Merry Wintersday

Comments

#1 Atticus

Atticus

Posted 27 November 2013 - 05:18 AM

That helm is insanely ugly

#2 Robsy128

Robsy128

Posted 27 November 2013 - 06:43 AM

YAY! More free content over the holiday period where we can hang out with our friends and use tonics, the boxes of fun I've collected over the past year by opening Black Lion chests and, obviously, make loads of money in-game so I can buy any armour set I like through the gem store for free! I love free content that just brings everyone together and allows us to celebrate Christmas in our own way in Tyria :D

#3 konsta_hoptrop

konsta_hoptrop

Posted 27 November 2013 - 08:46 AM

View PostAtticus, on 27 November 2013 - 05:18 AM, said:

That helm is insanely ugly

fact...i think  they might be fired their good armor designer... . Last armor sets are buttugly , ascended models are the ugliest armor sets i ve ever seen in mmorpg game. They fired their good music compositor too....i ve lost my hope for that game

#4 Miragee

Miragee

Posted 27 November 2013 - 09:22 AM

LOL. Again the same voice. How is that even fitting? Only if something-hidden-scarlett distrubs winterday...

@hoptrop: music is similar to last year (a bit of editing I guess?). But it wasn't from Soule that time, either.

#5 Cube

Cube

Posted 27 November 2013 - 11:45 AM

Why not just give us the reindeer hats from GW? I've been wanting one forever. I'm assuming that's gonna be the hat? Really disappointed, going to look so dumb on. I liked when the hats where simple :/

#6 Illein

Illein

• 2037 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 11:50 AM

I can almost guarantee the helmet will ♥♥♥♥ up my Norn's beard, yet again. Taking them ages to fix (when was Bran's armor released in the cash shop? Still no fixed beards. Guess that's too much to ask for 10 €).

I hope they did exactly the same achievements so I don't have any reason to log in for Winter's day.

#7 Miragee

Miragee

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:28 PM

View PostIllein, on 27 November 2013 - 11:50 AM, said:

Like with Halloween? Try again. Say are set on with their achievements. Their games lives or falls with them. Even Fractals got new (the same we already had but a second time) achievements. It's just sad days for pc gaming I guess.

#8 Gilles VI

Gilles VI

Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:27 PM

View Postkonsta_hoptrop, on 27 November 2013 - 08:46 AM, said:

Where did you see models for ascended armor? :o
And I agree, the helm, and the reskins that were added yesterday are all so ugly...

#9 Mhenlo

Mhenlo

Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:52 PM

I wonder how much of this will actually be new and how much will just be recycled garbage which ANET is now making a name for themselves by doing.

#10 Neo Nugget

Neo Nugget

Quaggan Hipster

• Administrators

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:18 PM

Some of you may find the Grenth helm more appealing.

Here are the chat codes for them as well.
  • [&AgESuwAA]
  • [&AgELuwAA]

"The only difference, Connor - the only difference between myself and those you aid is that I do not feign affection."

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:21 PM

View PostMhenlo, on 27 November 2013 - 01:52 PM, said:

Probably the entire event will be identical, just like the events in Guild Wars 1.

View PostAtticus, on 27 November 2013 - 05:18 AM, said:

That helm is insanely ugly

Agreed, I want the reindeer horns!

#12 Echou

Echou

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:21 PM

Hmm, the Grenth Hood looks amazing. It's so gonna be part of my berserker armor. :D

#13 Miragee

Miragee

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:14 PM

View PostGilles VI, on 27 November 2013 - 01:27 PM, said:

Where did you see models for ascended armor? :o

That was already a month ago. ;)

View PostEchou, on 27 November 2013 - 02:21 PM, said:

Agree, that helm looks really good.

#14 Gilles VI

Gilles VI

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:48 PM

View PostMiragee, on 27 November 2013 - 03:14 PM, said:

That was already a month ago. ;)

Ah thanks! Stopped following GW2 news some time ago :)

#15 Tarug

Tarug

Posted 27 November 2013 - 06:04 PM

View PostNeo Nugget, on 27 November 2013 - 04:09 AM, said:

Guess who'll be back on December 10th?

Scarlet?

#16 Neo Nugget

Neo Nugget

Quaggan Hipster

• Administrators

Posted 28 November 2013 - 04:11 AM

View PostTarug, on 27 November 2013 - 06:04 PM, said:

Scarlet?

I was going for Tixx, but that's probably a good guess ^^

#17 Tarug

Tarug

Posted 28 November 2013 - 01:38 PM

We can have both! Scarlet can put Tixx and the Skritt together in the Shiny Workshop alliance! :P