After weeks of busting down tower doors, catapulting walls, and slapping yaks, the first World Vs World season will soon come to a close. Those of you who managed to snag the season's meta-achievement can look forward to some goodies, some of which include the miniature dolyak, a snazzy new title, and the prestigious gold or silver dolyak finisher, depending on how your server is ranked at the end of the day next Friday. No word on the start date for the next season, but until then there's always the Edge of the Mists and account-wide World Experience to look forward to!

NA
  • Blacktide - 18
  • Arborstone - 16
  • Fissure of Woe - 12
  • Whiteside Ridge - 8
  • Vabbi - 8

[source]

Comments

#1 Nabuko Darayon

Nabuko Darayon

Creative Quaggan

Posted 01 December 2013 - 10:02 AM

Congratz to the winners! So proud of BG and Deso <3

#2 Elder III

Elder III

Technician

• Technicians

Posted 01 December 2013 - 06:56 PM

Silver it is.... I hope the chest has more then just a silly finisher to differentiate in Season rank, like a guaranteed Exotic with a 5% chance at an Ascended weapon. :)

#3 Miragee

Miragee

Posted 01 December 2013 - 06:59 PM

[quote name='Elder III' timestamp='1385924181' post='2266382']

Would be more likely guaranteed Masterwork with 5% chance at a rare.

#4 Elder III

Elder III

Technician

• Technicians

Posted 01 December 2013 - 07:48 PM

[quote name='Miragee' timestamp='1385924374' post='2266385']
Would be more likely guaranteed Masterwork with 5% chance at a rare.

Probably... after all dozens and dozens of hours of effort are worth 2 S with a shot at a 30 S Ecto.....

/sarcasm

#5 Neo Nugget

Neo Nugget

Quaggan Hipster

• Administrators

Posted 01 December 2013 - 07:59 PM

Has anyone heard when the reward chest will be distributed? I would [i]assume[/i] right after the season ends, but then again, you know what happens when you assume ;)

"The only difference, Connor - the only difference between myself and those you aid is that I do not feign affection."

#6 Nabuko Darayon

Nabuko Darayon

Creative Quaggan

Posted 01 December 2013 - 08:13 PM

[quote name='Neo Nugget' timestamp='1385927967' post='2266418']

Well since the rewards are mostly already in the game (we can see the Finishers, mini dolyak) I think that Dec 10 is the day they will distribute the rewards.

[quote name='Elder III' timestamp='1385927308' post='2266412']

/sarcasm

No need for sarcasam. You're telling the truth :D

#7 nerfandderf

nerfandderf

Posted 01 December 2013 - 10:33 PM

poor magummi bears - must have been hard

Server I still hold dear no matter how bad they are!

#8 rendolphe

rendolphe

Posted 01 December 2013 - 10:57 PM

Glad to see HoD on top of bronze ligue. That was my first server and I was part of the Titan Alliance in that time and I always take a look at it on millenium once in a while.

Keep it up guys.

#9 Noreba

Noreba

Posted 02 December 2013 - 10:10 PM

Yeah.. so about season 1... why hasn't everyone played everyone? what about playing fair? I mean.. piken square now gets 4th place after seafarers rest and jade sea even after winning 2 out of 3 encounters with seafarers and owning jade sea.. And why didnt Seafarers have to fight vizunah without piken as a third server, where piken did?

Yes, I am complaining.. But hey.. Tell me I'm wrong?

#10 MazingerZ

MazingerZ

Posted 09 December 2013 - 02:07 PM

This pretty much sums up my experience.
It's okay to enjoy crap if you're willing to admit it's crap.
Every patch is like ArenaNet walking out onto the stage of the International Don't Kitten Up Championship, and then proceeding to shiv itself in the stomach 30 times while screaming "IT'S FOR YOUR OWN GOOD! IT'S FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!"

#11 Miragee

Miragee

Posted 09 December 2013 - 04:07 PM

[quote name='Noreba' timestamp='1386022240' post='2266721']

Yes, I am complaining.. But hey.. Tell me I'm wrong?

No, I didn't understand the match ups, either.

[quote name='MazingerZ' timestamp='1386598075' post='2269265']
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXDXeVoWclc[/media]

This pretty much sums up my experience.

lol^^

But I'm quite glad it turned out like this. It's already more than I expected (yes my expectations for rewards seem low, but at this point I seem to know anet pretty well in that regard). For many PvE players it seems to be a complete disappointment which hopefully mean they will keep away for the next season. So much un-enjoyable time in the season just because of a stupid chest with unknown [b]anet-rewards[/b] in the end... players are too much driven by rewards instead of the fun of the core gameplay, it's disgusting imho.

#12 Mahaedros

Mahaedros

Posted 09 December 2013 - 04:08 PM

[quote name='MazingerZ' timestamp='1386598075' post='2269265']

This pretty much sums up my experience.
I laughed so hard i have tears