The first time you login to the new Guild Wars 2 Guru, you will need to migrate your old account and link it to a Curse.com account. Follow the steps below to get set up for the first time.
1. Click the "Sign In" button on the site header.
2. You will be presented with a page asking you to login with either the email or username associated with your Curse.com account OR the email or username associated with your Guild Wars 2 Guru account. After entering either of these details, click "login".
3. From here, the steps will vary based on the situation you are in. Follow the step that matches your account situation:
If you have only a Curse account: Choose a Guild Wars 2 Guru display name on this page, then click "create account."
If you have only a Guru account: Enter the necessary details to register a new Curse.com account on this page, then click "create account."
If you have accounts on both sites:
- And the email associated with your Guru account is the same as your Curse account: Enter your Curse.com account details on this page, then click "login." This will link the accounts.
- And the email associated with your Guru account is different than your Curse account: On this page, find the text that says "Already have an existing Curse account? Login." This text is beneath the "Confirm password" box and above the "Create Account" button. Click the "login" text to be taken to a page where you may enter your Curse.com account details, linking the Guru account and Curse account.
5. When logging in in the future, you will need to use your Curse.com login details, though your display name will be whatever you chose when creating your original Guru account or in step 3.
Any bugs on this forum should be reported on this thread.