The good news just keeps on coming! Nearly two whole months before release, fans can purchase the entire Guild Wars 2 Soundtrack for only $29.99 at DirectSong.com. Jeremy Soule and his legendary music is synonymous with the Guild Wars franchise. He has composed every piece of music from the original game, and has made a triumphant return to bring players four discs of music for its sequel. If that wasn't enough, for a limited time every copy ordered will be personally signed by Jeremy Soule himself.

What are you waiting for? Go and purchase your copy now! Estimated shipping time is 4-6 weeks from the time of the order, so anyone who orders now should receive their copy well before official launch.

Enjoy!

Comments

#1 NeonArlecchino

NeonArlecchino

Posted 08 July 2012 - 06:37 AM

CE is a very nice deal with the soundtrack being $30 solo.

I notice these get an autograph o.o

#2 NapTooN

NapTooN

Posted 08 July 2012 - 06:50 AM

As far as i know, the CE only has a "Best of" of the Soundtrack and not the complete one.

#3 Arava

Arava

Armor Addict

Posted 08 July 2012 - 06:54 AM

Wow - 4 CD's including previously unreleased music, and it's autographed! I honestly think it's a good deal. And I consider Jeremy Soule to be a genious! Yes, I bought my copy just now :D
Now for the waiting...

#4 Dukeun

Dukeun

Posted 08 July 2012 - 06:57 AM

Who cares if it's signed, iTunes or no deal. ;x

#5 cabaretmesmer

cabaretmesmer

Posted 08 July 2012 - 07:02 AM

Darn I stopped buying CDs and don't use iTunes (I use Spotify) but considering this is such a great soundtrack I might wait for my birthday!

#6 NeonArlecchino

NeonArlecchino

Posted 08 July 2012 - 07:06 AM

View PostNapTooN, on 08 July 2012 - 06:50 AM, said:

You're right. CE has a "Best of" with no autograph.

I'm not sure how I feel about this.

#7 Daelin Dwin

Daelin Dwin

Posted 08 July 2012 - 07:08 AM

Dangit. Kinda want this, but my decision to buy the Collector's Edition was influenced by the offer of a soundtrack CD...

#8 Omedon

Omedon

Posted 08 July 2012 - 07:09 AM

View PostArava, on 08 July 2012 - 06:54 AM, said:

Now for the waiting...

Agreed and me too!  Surprised the site was still up hehe
I'm an opinionated son of a gun!  Feel free to visit my blog, "Tales from the Void: Adventures in gaming whilst siezing Saidin"

#9 Znake

Znake

Posted 08 July 2012 - 07:15 AM

I did pre-purchase GW2 CE but I bought this just now as well.

#10 Azhrarn

Azhrarn

Posted 08 July 2012 - 07:19 AM

Finally it's available! :lol: Ordered already.

The Skyrim one was awesome, so this should be good. :)

The CE was a bit to costly for my liking, so this will complement my normal digital copy nicely.

#11 Dratyan

Dratyan

Posted 08 July 2012 - 07:27 AM

Waiting for the digital version...

#12 Arava

Arava

Armor Addict

Posted 08 July 2012 - 07:32 AM

It's a digital version at the same time.
From the confirmation email: "You may also obtain your digital soundtrack downloads by following these instructions".
So we can enjoy the music while we are waiting for the original :)

#13 Azhrarn

Azhrarn

Posted 08 July 2012 - 07:57 AM

View PostArava, on 08 July 2012 - 07:32 AM, said:

It's a digital version at the same time.
So we can enjoy the music while we are waiting for the original :)

nope, the item description clearly states they are physical media only and do not represent digital downloads, also, there are no download links in the order page after paying.

That's just a part of the automated confirmation I suppose.

#14 Arava

Arava

Armor Addict

Posted 08 July 2012 - 08:00 AM

Hm, I don't know. I bought the soundtrack without creating an account on the site - I just checked out with paypal... I wrote the support to find out about the download to find out if I could download the digital version of the CDs somehow without an account (because apparently you have to have an account to do that). When I find out, I will let you know. I just assumed, since it is in the mail...

#15 unraveled

unraveled

rawr

• Super Moderators

Posted 08 July 2012 - 08:02 AM

I caved.

Got the entire GW1 catalogue so even though I did buy the CE...

I'm such a sucker for good game soundtracks.

"And you can always be strong. Lift your voice with the first light of dawn
Dawn is just a heartbeat away. Hope is just a sunrise away

Questions or queries? Contact me here.

#16 Erein

Erein

Posted 08 July 2012 - 08:48 AM

Wow 4 CD's, damn now I'm itching to get it, eventhough it's been a while since I bought any kind of music...radio ftw. And the box would look so good on my geek-shelf :P

#17 Sapho

Sapho

Posted 08 July 2012 - 08:56 AM

This makes me feel SO much better about not buying the CE, I almost did just for the CD (don't care about the statue thing). Nice surprise to wake up to :D

#18 Azhrarn

Azhrarn

Posted 08 July 2012 - 09:02 AM

View PostArava, on 08 July 2012 - 08:00 AM, said:

It made your account automatically, just request a password reset through the login screen. :)

In the order overview on your account page will be download links if there is a digital version to download, but for the physical OST packages there aren't any. (I have the Skyrim one, and ordered the GW2 one a few hours ago, and neither has a download link)

Both also have the clear note on their description that they're physical only, and don't have digital downloads. ;)

Their support is pretty quick though, they should get back to you fairly quickly and tell you what the deal is.

Now I am thinking about getting the GW1 soundtracks...
$40 is not that bad for 4 loads of nice music... :lol:

#19 Arava

Arava

Armor Addict

Posted 08 July 2012 - 09:03 AM

View PostAzhrarn, on 08 July 2012 - 09:02 AM, said:

ah - that clears it up :) thanks

#20 asbasb

asbasb

Posted 08 July 2012 - 09:05 AM

I just want one track, but I'm still looking for the track title.