- On older or lower-end machines, it is recommended that you try disabling reflections and shadows to improve frame rate.
- Forcing anti-aliasing through AMD Catalyst™ Control Center or AMD VISION™ Engine Control Center typically results in a black screen when playing.
- Windows TDR (Timeout Detection and Recovery) will sometimes restart a user’s graphics drivers if they become unresponsive, resulting in a notification that the graphics driver has been restarted.
- Currently, adjusting the core clock speed of the GPU or CPU typically results in lower performance.
- It is advised that you leave core clock speeds at factory defaults.
- AMD CrossFire™ and NVIDIA® SLI™ are not currently supported.
- These features should be disabled while running the game.
- Enabling NVIDIA 3D VISION® may cause a crash on some systems.
- If you experience a crash while this setting is enabled, it is recommended that you disable it in the NVIDIA Control Panel.
- AMD Eyefinity Technology is not officially supported at this time, and players using systems with Eyefinity enabled may encounter problems.
- If you experience issues while using Eyefinity, it is recommended that you disable the feature in the AMD Catalyst Control Center or AMD VISION Engine Control Center.
- Objects in the game world may momentarily render incorrectly or “pop” in and out.
- This is a temporary side effect of our ongoing optimization, and should be corrected by moving the in-game camera.
See the rest of the notes behind the spoiler tag.