Over the course of the weekend, our lovely staff nabbed screenshots of all of the dungeon armor you can get in Guild Wars 2 so far. We also have dungeon weapons and cultural armor to show you, so keep an eye out for those soon!

Asura Male, Light to Heavy

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Asura Female, Light to Heavy

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

You can find the rest of them under the spoiler tag!
Spoiler

Comments

#1 Tilcir

Tilcir

Posted 23 July 2012 - 07:49 PM

Wish someone would have done this with the racial armors too :)

Great pictures (although first one comes up tiny)

#2 Khalija

Khalija

Leaf on the Wind

• Administrators

Posted 23 July 2012 - 07:52 PM

View PostTilcir, on 23 July 2012 - 07:49 PM, said:

Wish someone would have done this with the racial armors too :)

Great pictures (although first one comes up tiny)

Working on the tiny ones. Should be fixed shortly.

Feel free to PM me if you have a question regarding moderation, want to leave some feedback, or just want to chat!

#3 Neo Nugget

Neo Nugget

Quaggan Hipster

• Administrators

Posted 23 July 2012 - 07:53 PM

View PostTilcir, on 23 July 2012 - 07:49 PM, said:

Wish someone would have done this with the racial armors too :)

Those should be out tomorrow, followed by dungeon weapons ^^

"The only difference, Connor - the only difference between myself and those you aid is that I do not feign affection."

#4 babajag

babajag

Posted 23 July 2012 - 07:56 PM

Cool collection, but you posted light norn male armor twice, instead of 1 light and 1 heavy :)

#5 Tilcir

Tilcir

Posted 23 July 2012 - 07:57 PM

View PostNeo Nugget, on 23 July 2012 - 07:53 PM, said:

Those should be out tomorrow, followed by dungeon weapons ^^

God damn, you guys rock
Didn't get to go around to all of them this weekend (Preview rocks)

You are helping a lot of us out by doing this, I know you are just doing it to have some cool filler on your rather nice web thingy (snicker), but seriously, I think it makes it so much easier to pick what you want to play, when you can see how it (might) turn out later.

#6 Sovi

Sovi

Posted 23 July 2012 - 08:00 PM

looking good, nice to see the a gradual list of the various sets coming together. something tells me Neo Nugget is pro Asura for some reason :P

There are more new pics on the wiki.

Spoiler

#7 Khalija

Khalija

Leaf on the Wind

• Administrators

Posted 23 July 2012 - 08:04 PM

View Postbabajag, on 23 July 2012 - 07:56 PM, said:

That's fixed!

#8 Hybarf Tics

Hybarf Tics

Posted 23 July 2012 - 08:06 PM

I guess you can't please everyone, if I get it right it's one dungeon armor pic for each dungeon. I'll have to do the dungeaon for fun as I didn't find one single female armor I liked, to much way too much clothing going on. It almost feel like too many parents complained about GW 1 armors. I hope the money or whatever is used for armor can be spent on something else because I sure won't wear aby dungeon armor. :zip:

#9 Blessing

Blessing

Posted 23 July 2012 - 08:28 PM

i did these racial armors for the Asura male that i was playing if you like to check it out

This is one my friend made for the sylvari  (note music is added in this one)

#10 Doki20

Doki20

• 2091 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 08:32 PM

Amongst the sylvari scholar and adventurer armors, I found about like 4 which actually looks decent. Oh well, hopefully there will be some good-looking craftables.

Very nice job with the collection btw!

#11 DrunkenMadKing

DrunkenMadKing

Posted 23 July 2012 - 08:40 PM

View PostHybarf Tics, on 23 July 2012 - 08:06 PM, said:

Fortunately for me I like several of the weapon sets in the dungeons.  The armor not so much.  Maybe a piece here and there but over all I have seen several sets of armor I like far more outside the dungeons.  I will farm for weapons and then be done with that.  (good news for me I guess).

#12 Stumi

Stumi

Posted 23 July 2012 - 08:51 PM

Wow, the charr don't look very good in the majority of those armors imo.  They look good in the flame citadel ones, but the others just look either meh, or flat out bad.  I think its the helm that mostly makes it seem that way though.  Cool armor sets either way though, nice job arenanet.  I can't see myself working my butt of grinding for tokens to get the catacombs, svanir, or inquest sets though.  They just don't look as amazing as the others do.

#13 Izardoz

Izardoz

Posted 23 July 2012 - 09:01 PM

oooo! I saw lots of great armors I would like to have, especially the racials

I can't wait to get back to the game and get started  :)

#14 I'm Squirrel

I'm Squirrel

Posted 23 July 2012 - 09:08 PM

Thanks for this guys. I still prefer GW1 armor a lot more though.

#15 Crystal Zagon

Crystal Zagon

Posted 23 July 2012 - 09:13 PM

Thanks! It looks awesome.

But what is the profession in the left bottom , the armour with the glow/light thingy?

#16 Shamadamun

Shamadamun

Posted 23 July 2012 - 09:13 PM

Oh man that is so awesome! Especially the gas mask for medium armor, SOOOOO good :eek:

#17 Tzu Qui Jinn

Tzu Qui Jinn

Posted 23 July 2012 - 09:31 PM

The armors are nice, but I've yet to discover if we can make town clothes are not. Also any comparisons of crafted armors to dungeon armors? I'd love to see some of the crafted armor sets.

#18 Howl

Howl

Posted 23 July 2012 - 09:51 PM

Too bad light sets are mostly ugly, except the one that I think it's from the Sylvari zone dungeon. Medium and heavy have much more cool sets imo, but overall I don't like most of the dungeons sets to be honest.

#19 Rorigon

Rorigon

Posted 23 July 2012 - 09:53 PM

Thanks for this!   I've gotta admit, even though i liked the overall adventurer aesthetic at first, I much prefer the variety in the scholar armor.   It's also way less slutty on the females than I thought it would be, which is nice considering the stripper outfit they start you out in.   Makes me feel better about going with either an Adventurer or a Scholar.

View PostTzu Qui Jinn, on 23 July 2012 - 09:31 PM, said:

I'd also love to see more of the armor that you can buy from Karma vendors.  I LOVE the light armor set you can get from Snowden Drifts, and would really be interested in seeing what the medium armor looks like there(assuming there is medium armor there to begin with).

#20 Yol

Yol

Posted 23 July 2012 - 09:55 PM

View PostHybarf Tics, on 23 July 2012 - 08:06 PM, said:

And yet the female heavy orrian set looks like it has a pair of skeletal hands cupping the breasts......