Hot on the heels of our Dungeon and Racial Armor Extravaganzas, we're here to finish things off by giving you all of the dungeon weapons you can get in Guild Wars 2. These are all available in Lion's Arch in exchange for each dungeon's respective reward token.

For a clearer view, click the thumbnail to bring up the original image.

Enjoy!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image  Posted Image Posted Image

Comments

#1 correllis

correllis

Posted 26 July 2012 - 05:48 PM

Thank you! Much Appreciated ^^

#2 CheapySheepy

CheapySheepy

Posted 26 July 2012 - 05:50 PM

I'm loving the Orrian Staff and Kodan Greatsword. O.O

Although there seems to be 2 Orrian Staff pictures, so I think there's been a mistake, it doesn't look like there is a Orrian Trident, and it's in place of where the trident is on all the other weapons... Soooo... ^^;

#3 Neo Nugget

Neo Nugget

Quaggan Hipster

• Administrators

Posted 26 July 2012 - 05:54 PM

View PostCheapySheepy, on 26 July 2012 - 05:50 PM, said:

I'm loving the Orrian Staff and Kodan Greatsword. O.O

Although there seems to be 2 Orrian Staff pictures, so I think there's been a mistake. ^^

Nah. Right now the Orrian Trident shares the same skin as the Orrian Staff. I did a double-take, too ^^

Also take note that most of the Inquest Weapons have a lightning animation (as seen in the longbow), but it was tough to capture it in a screenshot. It looks great in game though!

"The only difference, Connor - the only difference between myself and those you aid is that I do not feign affection."

#4 Meridya

Meridya

Posted 26 July 2012 - 06:00 PM

Thanks for taking the time to screenshot all these.  Must have been kinda boring spending the weekend collecting all of these and the armors just so they could be showcased for us.  I appreciate your effort.  :)

Most of the Golden Weapons look the best to me.  They aren't overly massive like all the others and some of them have cool concepts, like the long wing as a shield.  I like the Inquest Greatsword and the Kodan Longbow.   A few of the Nightmare weapons caught my eye as desirable as well.

The Nightmare Rifle kinda reminds me of the Eridian Rifle from Borderlands.

#5 Vorsakan

Vorsakan

Storm Chaser

• Site Contributors

Posted 26 July 2012 - 06:07 PM

Thanks for all your hard work. :cool:

#6 Rabbit

Rabbit

Posted 26 July 2012 - 06:09 PM

Most of them are not really my style, sadly. I prefer the slightly more realistic looking weapons with some cool effects, like the Ghastly weapons! The Golden ones look really awesome too, anyone know if  they have any effects?

But I have to admit, many of the Nightmare weapons look rather awesome!

#7 Arewn

Arewn

Posted 26 July 2012 - 06:13 PM

;_; those polearms... why are they not land weapons.
I'd be cool if they were like amphibious ranger pets, so that they can be used in and out of water.

#8 Elder III

Elder III

Technician

• Technicians

Posted 26 July 2012 - 06:13 PM

Thanks for collecting all these screenies for us - 'tis much appreciated.

#9 Korsen

Korsen

Posted 26 July 2012 - 06:15 PM

Mmmmm. Looks like my Thief will eventually be wielding the Inquest Sword + Dagger, peppered with dual Inquest Pistols of course. Stabby stabby.

D.

#10 Urinova

Urinova

Posted 26 July 2012 - 06:19 PM

Molten and Nightmare long bows. <3

#11 Tenicord

Tenicord

Posted 26 July 2012 - 06:23 PM

Plenty to love, I'll be happy farming tokens for some of those weapons. Molten, Inquest, and Golden are my favorite sets overall.

Anyone know what dungeons are associated with what weapon set? So I know when I can start farming tokens? I'm assuming the Gastly set is from Ascalon Catacombs.

#12 Doki20

Doki20

• 2091 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 06:25 PM

Nice collection, however other than the Orrian, Nightmare and Molten, they are not that good looking. Regarding the ghastly.. hoped for something.. a lot better to be honest.

The Molten axe btw looks very akin to a Destroyer one ;) My necro will surely have one of that.

#13 ylistra

ylistra

Posted 26 July 2012 - 06:34 PM

Dark Asuran look like a re-dye of the Malign set that was dropping fairly common during the BWE. :/

#14 Eragon Zarroc

Eragon Zarroc

Vigil Crusader

Posted 26 July 2012 - 06:35 PM

Wow, extremely awesome :D

#15 Zyfo

Zyfo

Posted 26 July 2012 - 06:39 PM

Which one is the Scepter on these pictures and the off-hand daggers? O.o

#16 Jetjordan

Jetjordan

Posted 26 July 2012 - 06:42 PM

0-0   ...... kodan longbow.....

interesting how the motlen is not unlike the destroyer weaps from GW1

#17 Neo Nugget

Neo Nugget

Quaggan Hipster

• Administrators

Posted 26 July 2012 - 06:44 PM

View PostZyfo, on 26 July 2012 - 06:39 PM, said:

Which one is the Scepter on these pictures and the off-hand daggers? O.o

The dagger is the second weapon on nearly every image, and the scepters should be to the right of the shield.

I believe the only set of images where it's out of order is the Ghastly set.

#18 Opsis

Opsis

Posted 26 July 2012 - 06:48 PM

Don't really like any of them.

#19 True_Kamika

True_Kamika

Posted 26 July 2012 - 06:50 PM

View PostEragon Zarroc, on 26 July 2012 - 06:35 PM, said:

Wow, extremely awesome :D
exactly

#20 Fjell

Fjell

Posted 26 July 2012 - 06:50 PM

I love the Orian and the Kodan set.. but doesn't the Kodan hammer look really similar to the HoM Icebreaker?