- Sylvari and asura - playable at last!
- Cube surfing off Rata Sum.
- Will the game be ready in a month?
- Issues with dynamic events.
- ArenaNet’s attention to detail.
Guild War players wanting to reserve their character names need to act now, Hall of Monuments can still be fun, pick up Guild Wars for cheap, Vayne kills Travis in WvW Mystic Room, characters can now model, lazy crafters get their wish (Travis is one of them), Nick completed a jumping puzzle, jumping puzzles are not the only puzzle to complete, Baz talks some PvP, Hunger Guilds and some great questions from the community!
After a few weeks of gathering questions and information from people in our guild as well as those on the alttabme.com forums who had played Guild Wars 2, we decided it was time to dive into the not so popular and turns out, not so easy to do topic of: "Why you won't like Guild Wars 2". We tried to approach this very objectively and give you points as to why we think you may not like it and why we think that is OK and may or may not make the game "better" or "worse". Enjoy!
- Cash Shop
- High Adjustment Curve
- No Raids
- No World PvP
- No Faction Tension
- No Gear Dependency
- It isn't WoW
- Too much Hype
- 2:45 - News: New Guild Database, New Guild Recruitment Tool (Playdate)
- 8:28 - Roundtable: Making Money in Guild Wars 2
Episode 3 is finally here! We’re back and in this episode we break down our beta weekend 3 experience and a whole lot more! Thanks for listening!
- The Olympics are on!? Rihanna is in Saints Row 3!? and other off topic stuff for about 20 mins (so back to the usual)
- We do PvP impressions FIRST this week - crazy, huh?
- Oh, and we like it
- I talk about my keybindings vision-quest, then join Dourin in plugging products by a company we are in no way associated with. No, really.
- The Sylvari are pretty cool guys - but not Asurable.
- Asurable? Adorable + Asura. I hate myself and everything to do with this show (mostly ZoomyRamen though).
- We end the show after chatting about the difficulty of bosses in GW2 - including my experiences with two of the new zone bosses.
- Episode #2: The Hybrid Ranger Takes On The Battle Of Kylho
- Feedback Thread (Working on it!)
Another week, another Buildcast the Guild Wars 2 PvP & Theory Crafting show. This week Gary, Ed, and Matt break down a hybrid ranger build and play-style for The Battle of Kylho.
- Rune Choice
- Weapon Choices & Play-style