On this weeks Buildcast Gary, Ed, and Matt dissect Doctor Yiggles Necromancer build and play style.
- Rune Choice
- Overall Stats
- 06:07 - Story Time: The Battle of Nageling
- 12:18 - Feedback: What will it take to be the #1 Server in WvW?
- 24:12 - News: New GW2 iPhone App, Stress Test Changes
- 33:54 - Bridger Rant: Entitled to Stress
- 35:47 - Mailbag: GW2 Tutorial, Solo Play, How to Construct a Build, and the Checklist Mentality
- Announcement! We're podcasting live every week now on Fridays at 9PM US Eastern (unless otherwise stated)
- Dourin talks about how he's going to kick a sponge bob square pants cake's butt, Noob has been "playing" stalker and Rawson likes Mech Warrior Online. Guild wars 2 stuff starts after the normal 20 or so minutes.
- This week in news, 3 stress tests in a row. If you couldn't make it don't worry, you didn't miss too much.
- In our main-discussion segment, we sortof debate "What race would you recommend for someone to start with?"
- We talk about the aesthetics, gameplay, area design and a little lore for each of them in depth but forget we're having a debate till like half way through. Mainly because we really like the first two brought up - find out which by listening!
We wanted to talk about all the different Professions and focus less on balance and more on what each profession does, how it plays, and what type of gamer would be attracted to it, giving people a good idea of what to expect if they haven't put tons of hours in on the betas.
What Professions we covered this week:
- Necrmancer - 00:01:53
- Mesmer - 00:39:08
- Warrior - 01:16:03
- Questions from the live stream - 01:36:00
The StompCast crew are back again with another episode, this time featuring, you guessed it - Team Paradigm! Tune in as Cigs, Xeph, Phantaram, and I (Nord!) discuss BWE3, condition damage, Legacy of the Foefire, and more!
- 3:20 News (brief; stress test, early launch, servers)
- 5:22 Elementalist
- 20:30 Engineer
- 33:56 Ranger
- 45:40 Warrior (with Christian Bale)
- 58:20 Outro