Quite a few people have posted since last night's patch that they have successfully crafted their legendary weapons. If you have any info or other screenshots or videos of these weapons, please share! We'd like to oogle them some more.

Incinerator has been crafted by Naz Black Shadow.

Posted Image  Posted Image

Kudzu has been crafted by Skady.

Sunrise has been crafted by Krys.

Posted Image  Posted Image

Sunrise has also been crafted by Firoz. [Make sure to check out the link for crafting spreadsheets!]

Sunrise has also been crafted by Karkha from Crystal Desert.

Bifrost has been crafted by Xalkyrie on Henge of Denravi.

Posted Image  Posted Image

Posted Image  Posted Image

Twilight has been crafted by Animals on Seafarers Rest.

Posted Image  Posted Image

The Dreamer has been crafted by Vymm The Shadow on Yak's Bend.

Posted Image  Posted Image

Congratulations on crafting your legendary weapons, guys!

Comments

#1 AMIX_GW2

AMIX_GW2

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:33 PM

day-yum.......

#2 turbo234

turbo234

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:42 PM

What about the ones who obtained sunrise, the incinerator, and kudzu? They should be on here as well.

#3 Khalija

Khalija

Leaf on the Wind

• Administrators

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:44 PM

[quote name='turbo234' timestamp='1349192568' post='1986747']

I haven't found any info on them, yet. Links?

Feel free to PM me if you have a question regarding moderation, want to leave some feedback, or just want to chat!

#4 turbo234

turbo234

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:44 PM

[quote name='Khalija' timestamp='1349192642' post='1986753']
I haven't found any info on them, yet. Links?

ah jeez. let me try to find what threads they were in.

edit:
possible first incinerator
[url="http://www.guildwars2guru.com/topic/68795-sbi-first-legendary-dagger-at-server-time-802-pm/"]http://www.guildwars...er-time-802-pm/[/url]

kudzu:
[url="http://www.guildwars2guru.com/topic/64363-legendary-weapons-guide/page__st__450#entry1985222"]http://www.guildwars...50#entry1985222[/url]

sunrise:
[url="http://www.guildwars2guru.com/topic/64363-legendary-weapons-guide/page__st__450#entry1985585"]http://www.guildwars...50#entry1985585[/url]

seems like they're first, as I haven't seen anyone else claim before these people.

#5 Khalija

Khalija

Leaf on the Wind

• Administrators

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:50 PM

[quote name='turbo234' timestamp='1349192698' post='1986755']
ah jeez. let me try to find what threads they were in.

edit:
possible first incinerator

kudzu:

sunrise:

Thanks! I'll add them to the OP. :)

#6 Zhahz

Zhahz

Posted 02 October 2012 - 04:15 PM

This seems kind of lame to me since the process was supposed to take time and effort.

You have to wonder how many shortcuts and/or exploits were used.  (I consider stuff like the lame and broken dungeon farming that they've been dealing with to be exploitive, and stuff like that - stuff that's clearly against the intent and solidity of the game.)

IMO, since ANet has so many critical things they've had to fix with their game, they shouldn't have even let legendaries be started until they got all of the initial cheese dealt with.

#7 Silvercat18

Silvercat18

Posted 02 October 2012 - 04:39 PM

[quote name='Zhahz' timestamp='1349194546' post='1986820']

Well, in MMO terms, it did take a significant time. It's like the "world first 80" that people aim for when a game starts...often completed in a day or two. These at least took a month or more and thats notable, considering the amount of guild and unusual resources people probably threw at them (far far more than the average player would ever have).

#8 caveslug

caveslug

Posted 02 October 2012 - 05:07 PM

[quote name='Zhahz' timestamp='1349194546' post='1986820']

Like others have said I very much doubt a "single" person got these on there own, instead having a guild farm for them.

On a side note I never understood myself, why anyone would invest there time so someone else could get a shiny. And not worked on getting there own.

#9 stefanplc

stefanplc

Posted 02 October 2012 - 05:30 PM

I'm dieing to see the Hammer, Juggernaut

#10 Voison

Voison

Team Legacy

Posted 02 October 2012 - 05:37 PM

I really want that twilight....
[TL] Voison ~ 내 원수,에 대한 경례
Voison ~ Asura ~ 80 ~ Warrior ~
picture

#11 Reiden221

Reiden221

Posted 02 October 2012 - 05:44 PM

Unfortunately, not a single one of those look like something I want on my character so grats to farming some ugly --- ----.

I'll say again... when you see a legendary weapon...  should bring to mind.. "damn that's epic".  Not, Wow, ran out of ideas so they started pulling their kids pictures from school off the fridge.  The swords.. are ok, but still very bland.  GW1 weapons were so much better.

#12 Slabby

Slabby

Posted 02 October 2012 - 05:58 PM

Only impressed by Twilight so far. Damn that's one fine looking piece of metal.

#13 Stompa

Stompa

Posted 02 October 2012 - 06:21 PM

Not so legendary.

#14 ArcViper

ArcViper

Posted 02 October 2012 - 06:33 PM

Really do need some better screenshots or better yet videos.  If I had a legendary right now I'd be showing it off like crazy (because that's all it's good for =p).  Xalkyrie was in LA showing Bifrost off last night and I tried to get that screenshot to show it in motion.

Anyways I agree that some of these are underwhelming or silly (from what we can see) considering how time consuming they are to obtain.  I'd really like to see how Zap looks.

#15 Wipp

Wipp

Posted 02 October 2012 - 06:34 PM

Twilight is "ok", the rest is awful. (bifrost = staff with texture glitch ?)

#16 Khalija

Khalija

Leaf on the Wind

• Administrators

Posted 02 October 2012 - 06:42 PM

[quote name='ArcViper' timestamp='1349202813' post='1987177']

We've got two videos of Sunrise up in the OP now.

#17 Nancha del urun

Nancha del urun

Posted 02 October 2012 - 06:54 PM

Congratulations to all, it'll be a few years until I have mine...

#18 Hickeroar

Hickeroar

Posted 02 October 2012 - 07:33 PM

I'd heard that the legendaries were mainly for the "looks" of the weapons and not really for any stat boost, but I didn't realize how dead-on that is. Those are basically the exact same stats that the Exotics give you...

Gotta say I'm a little disappointed by that.

#19 gustavxiii

gustavxiii

Posted 02 October 2012 - 07:50 PM

congrats to those who finally crafted them.

i just notice the soulbound on use on the sunrise in one of the pic.  that's lame.  IMO, everything needed in the whole process of crafting a legendary should be soulbound (and/or account bound), especially the final item itself.  nobody should be able to help you craft it except party with you while you farm the items.  and you certainly shouldn't be able to sell it.

#20 evilbob

evilbob

Posted 02 October 2012 - 08:02 PM

Well there you go:  the race for the world-first legendary with quite an anti-climactic finish, honestly.  Several people finished acquiring the mats over the last week and a half, but thanks to bugged game content they all had to wait until today to finish it.  This means there's really no "winner," nor any good way to determine who might have really been first.

Which is somewhat amusing, considering the massive amount of time and money some people have put into these things just to try to "win."  Grats to all, all the same!  You are still in the ~.00001% for the time being.  :)