As promised, Colin Johanson has takent the time to outline what we can expect from Guild Wars 2 in the first half of 2013. It's a big post with lots of exciting new information, so below you can find the highlights of the article to find what was mentioned quickly. You can also read the preview in its entirety here in order to get a more detailed picture of what ArenaNet has planned. There's a lot of new content here, so let us know what you're looking forward to the most!
- Expansion of the achievement system and its rewards.
- No new gear tier between Ascended and Legendary in 2013
- New guild missions.
- Redesigned boss encounters.
- Improvement of "looking for group" tool.
- Improvements to Fractals of the Mists.
- Paid server transfers.
- Continued work on "culling".
- New reward/prestige system.
- Visible titles.
- The final game score for the week will not be the only reason to be "winning".
- Reward system re-haul.
- Allow less competitive players to find matches with players of a similar skill.
- Custom arenas, "observer mode", visible rank leaderboards.
- Major tournaments are mentioned as a long-term goal.