Today we have a new blog post by Jonathan Sharp on the ongoing test (Jan. 28 - Feb. 4) with the Temple of the Silent Storm sPvP map.
So I’m really excited to announce that, based on player feedback, we’ll be testing a new tournament system for PvP from January 28 to February 4 in the Temple of the Silent Storm map! This new system will pit one team vs. another, instead of the usual eight teams needed for a normal paid tournament. Free tournaments will still be available during this test, but we’ll be replacing paid tournaments with this test system for the duration of the week.
The Test System – How it Works
Enter this test tournament just like you would any other tournament:
- Go to the PvP lobby (hit the crossed swords in the top left-hand corner of your GW2 screen after your player’s tutorial).
- Speak to the Tournament Master.
- Enter the tournament of your choice.
Cost to Enter
- Tournament Ticket
- 1 Tournament Ticket
- 200 Glory
- 200 Rank
- 1 Qualifying Point
- 1 Silver Paid Tournament Chest
- 100 Glory
- 100 Rank
- 1 Copper Paid Tournament Chest
For more information about the test, you can check out the blog post here. Back to Top