• Curse Sites
Help
- - - - -

Looking for GW2 guild to join...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 CUFreeze

CUFreeze

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 03:32 AM

Is there a forum set up for guild to recruit?

#2 IDarko

IDarko

Legion Commander

• Members
  • 5486 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 03:33 AM

There are currently no subforums for guilds to place recruit threads and stuff like that.

This is the subforum for guilds and social groups:

http://www.guildwars...forum/group.php

Edited by IDarko, 12 December 2010 - 03:44 AM.

#3 Fyloh

Fyloh

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 04:01 AM

I would suggest you look at fan sites for GWs2 set up by guilds, where I think you will find (if they are good and well organised) a link for would-be guildies to sign up to.

If starting, or wanting to start a guild, might I suggest you go to the official GWs/GWs2 website where you should be able to find downloadable fansite content to set up your own website/forum incorporating the GWs/GWs2 logo, banners and artwork, etc.

Might I also suggest, should you be doing the above, SPELL CHECK everything - there is nothing worse than spending hours setting up your site/forum and have potential guild members be put off by shoddy work.

One the other hand, if you are just wanting to join a guild there is one set up already with a forum for new players to sign up to, but sadly I cannot find their thread for you.  But keep your eyes peeled.  Sorry can't be of any more help, but good luck in your search  :)

#4 Jostedalsosten

Jostedalsosten

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1193 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 04:20 AM

I would suggest joining a guild that is planing to make a GW2 guild, though at this point that would require that you play GW1. If you don't want to play GW1, then research a few guilds, then contact them once GW2 comes out :)

#5 Rmz

Rmz

Banned

• Banned
  • 197 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 04:32 AM

CUFreeze said:

Is there a forum set up for guild to recruit?

There are a few 'elite' guilds recruiting... Several active GW1 guilds that will be crossing over.

#6 Fyloh

Fyloh

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 04:36 AM

Try these:  http://www.gw2united.com/

Failing that, click on the Guilds & Social Groups heading - I think it is the 11th down from the top.

Good hunting  :)

#7 Gw2Fanatic

Gw2Fanatic

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 10:30 AM

join a gw1 guild and ask if they are moving over to gw2 simples.