Access Denied [DENY] is a newly formed, Oceanic/SEA friendly PvX/WvW guild currently recruiting active, dedicated, and self-motivated players who foster an interest in forging a tight family unit.
New players to the game are strongly encouraged to apply
- Region — PST/GMT/AEST Zones
- World vs World Server — Sea of Sorrows (NA)
- Prime Time — TBA¹
- Comms — Discord
- Age — Minimum 18+
- Website — http://denied-access.net
Our goal in GW2 is to have fun and play as a team, continuing to beat new challenges implemented by the developers. We don’t enter into flame wars on public forums. We don’t brag about content completed. We don’t race other Guilds to be the first to overcome a collection of pixels at the expense of our members. We maintain our belief in the team first, members first, friends first, whilst still advancing through end game content and having a lot of fun whilst doing so.
We will never aim to be the biggest guild, in fact, we will stop recruiting at 100. Why? Because we actively discourage cliques and believe that everyone is as important as each other. You will never be just another number lost in a massive roster; you have a voice, and it will be heard.
World vs World Mission Statement
Our goal is to be a force to be reckoned with out on the battlefield. Open field engagements, tower/keep sieges and defenses. Fostering a strong coordinated presence is our main priority in WvW, so good communication is key. We don’t believe that large numbers always means success, but rather small parties working within a larger party with predefined goals + an overall goal = success.
We will have a hard cap of 30 members in our Small Ops squad, with a soft cap of 20; recruiting will stop and all applications for havoc spots will be rejected once the hard cap is reached. We move as a tight-knit team with a heavy focus on fostering a family typed unit. Our ethos applies heavily here: Quality over quantity.
Access Denied's Guild Leader is also on the War Council, representing the Oceanic community.
PvE Mission Statement
From Fractals, personal stories, and explorable dungeons, to dragons, and world map completions, with everything in-between. As much as we want to create a large presence on the PvP stage, we also understand the sheer importance of PvE; not to mention it’s fun! We will fully support all PvE content with the creation of static groups, timed runs, and general guild runs – Never will you have to pug again.
In Access Denied we strongly believe in quality over quantity when it comes to our members. Sea of Sorrows is our only home, and representing the Guild whilst on guild runs and in World vs World is a given. We’re looking for like-minded people with a voice to help us grow and establish ourselves on the server. We are organised, and committed to the enjoyment of each and every one of our members.
- Fun Atmosphere. This isn’t a job. At the end of the day, gaming is about having fun and enjoying yourself, no matter what level you play at.
- Self-motivated. You should always be willing to better and improve yourself. You should want to learn everything about the professions you play and be willing to apply that knowledge and adapt to the situation at hand. You’re not afraid to ask for help or guidance but are not so needy as to expect everyone to teach you everything.
- Elitism and Loners. Elitists, and/or those boasting about how much better they are than others or people who keep to themselves/don’t represent, need not join. We have skilled players with hardcore PvPvE backgrounds, but we don’t need to rub it in. We want members who promote a healthy atmosphere and are willing to help each other out, be a team player, and be able to listen and give/take constructive feedback. Every member of our Guild has a voice, and the doors of our dedicated officers are always open.
- Maturity and respect demonstrability. Due to the mature nature of conversations (use of loose language etc.), we have set a minimum age of 18; no exceptions. We have a zero tolerance policy to drama and will stomp it out as soon as it starts. Anything promoting a negative atmosphere is not tolerated.
- The ability to hear/have a working mic. We use Discord. We’re a very social group and expect new members to involve themselves and get to know us. In PvP/WvW it is essential to be able to communicate with your party leader/squad members; in Dungeon/Fractal runs, it is as important to be able to communicate with your party. You are not required to always be on, though. Many of us don’t work long days just to have ourselves bound by headphones all night.
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of, or if you have any questions, feel free to send necromancin.2396 a message in game or wander over to http://denied-access.net/ and fill out an application.
Edited by Nekromancin, 11 November 2016 - 03:53 PM.