No replies to this topic

#1 MaxBorken

MaxBorken

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 07:11 AM

An update over Dwigt Schrute:

He is still posing as me (and well known players too) and making sexually inappropriate comments in local and trade chat, but more importantly he is messaging people directly too.

The problem is that he is also doing this to children. I have reports of him asking for nude pictures of someone's 11 year old sister. This is not acceptable. But because he is doing this, and posing as well known players, The Legacy team has unanimously decided to take action.

I have spoken with Gailie and explained what is happening. She told me that something like this has to go through official channels because it is too serious for her to pass along. She said to make sure I have all the screenshots before I open a detailed ticket at support so they will take action.

So, I'm asking again for all screenshots of this guy's inappropriate behaviour. In local and trade chat as well as any private messages from him, from all of his accounts. I'm especially interested in the private messages, in particular the ones where he's asking people for nude pics.

Max.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users