Heroing Aura Glade and Raisu Palace?Mission

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Age

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 277 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 02:26 AM

What is the best strategy for doing these two mission?I need Aura fr one of my Prophs.The problem is putting the crystals on the pendulums at the same time the white mantle are.How do you beat them?This is easy in group but with heros.

The bonus I find is pretty easy more so than the mission.

The next is Raisu Palace for my Rit who needs that plus the next one in order to beat the game.What works best here without Mhenlo and Togo dieing.What suggestions do you have as a Rit?I play communing.

Thanks all

#2 cosyfiep

cosyfiep

C is for cookie

• Moderators
  • 145 posts
  • Guild:I'm supposed to have one?

Posted 12 February 2017 - 03:22 AM

soloing?

For Aurora. (using heroes here), I usually grab the first crystal by the guardian where you come in, run to the far 'spot' and place the crystal. I plop the heroes just a bit farther south (closer to where the enemies are coming in) and then KILL THEM ALL, targeting crystal runners first...when all the foes are dead, grab the crystals from either spot (I usually have to kill the boss so I just take the crystal from there). This works for both nm and hm as they will try to nab that crystal spot first--so all you need to do it kill all the enemies first.

( I usually take a mm, sos, fire ele, healer with me in both modes, in hm I add another hero depending on what my profession is).

For palace I grab danika and the tengu to come with me, I would also take an sos rit if you are playing communing. I also use eye skills like ebon assassin and pain inverter to  help with the harder foes (and pi on the bosses---specially the ele boss!). '

Cant really help on killing Shiro as the wiki has the best solutions for that (and I use them usually).

{image of mouse belongs here} where is the 'all you can eat' cookie bar?

#3 Pleikki

Pleikki

The Chestrunner

• Members
  • 440 posts
  • Guild:Poo Pugs Plan [ァアァ]

Posted 12 February 2017 - 07:10 AM

Aurora i allways grab nearest crystal, Flag heros to choke point on left side, i personally run between the druid and the left side until heros have killed all the foes there (doesnt take long even in HM) After that just run to kill the bonus and place rest of crystals

For raisu, just grab some normal heros/henchs ur using, it doesnt matter much which allies u choose, but the quickest ones are Danika and talon so you can get more protective build an have more time to fight shiroken, also remember take the skill from kuunavang it rly helps!

#4 Age

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 277 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 09:01 PM

Thanks.I got the Auroa Glade mission done except for bonus.I did it twice not to get all the treleportors in the second attempt I did kill the boss tho.The npc under attack by the white mantle was I suppose to click on him to get the bonus?

It not so bad the more you do it.

#5 Marty Silverblade

Marty Silverblade

Asuran Acolyte

• Moderators
  • 84 posts
  • Profession:Guardian
  • Server:Northern Shiverpeaks

Posted 15 February 2017 - 09:36 PM

Yes. You don't get credit for the bonus unless you actually start it first by talking to Less Longbow. It'll complete automatically once you kill the demagogue.

#6 Age

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 277 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 12:02 AM

Thanks Marty.

#7 cosyfiep

cosyfiep

C is for cookie

• Moderators
  • 145 posts
  • Guild:I'm supposed to have one?

Posted 16 February 2017 - 12:20 AM

yes, sometimes less gets it before you can get to him....I think they said the trick was to not get into his range, so go around the left side (under the log with the swags) and kill the boss over there, then run to him (I use the ebon assassin to draw them away from him and if he is in trouble flag my healer forward and target him).

{image of mouse belongs here} where is the 'all you can eat' cookie bar?

#8 Age

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 277 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 09:26 PM

Q'uapla got it done nnot only for my Mesmer but two others that needed it.The demagogue was easy on my Warrior back in the good ole days of GW.He went down in less than 3 minutes after i just targeted him and the rest of group were fighting off the Mantle /bonus.

Now Raisu Palace.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users