• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Sir Arah

Sir Arah

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 04:57 AM

Hello! Sir Captain Quaggan the Fifth here, and I lead the Tyria's Quaggan Brigade Guild on Guild Wars 2's North American Servers (CST Based). Our Server is Borlis Pass centered, but we don't mind other servers! We just started recently and our leaders are ready for new people to join us! We'd like for active friendly people to join us for occasional roleplay and just to have fun!

• We do whatever we can just to have fun, whether it be trying dungeons/fractals, and future WvW Experiences. Our favorite thing to do is use a Quaggan tonic and run around higher level areas and act as Medics to revive people.

• We currently only have like 5 people, but we're hoping to increase that. We just claimed Lost Precipice as our Guild Hall, and are finally trying to get this guild going even though we're only level 2.

• Rules: Friendly atmosphere. We don't mind swearing and joking around, just try to be considerate. We DONT have a Rep requirement except when doing group play and missions really. Do it whenever you want. You DONT have to have Heart of Thorns.

• Voice Chat: Not at the moment, mainly just in-game guild chat.

• Purpose: We do just about anything PvE related. Whether that be Fractals or Dungeons. We dabble in WvW just a bit but hat's basically it. We're mainly PvE.

IF you want to come join us, you can message me on here or mail me in-game: My Username is Arah.9307 We hope to see you in game!

Edit: Just minor fixes 

Edited by Sir Arah, 27 February 2017 - 04:57 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users