Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help
- - - - -

Call of duty world at war: ruined


This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
17 replies to this topic

#1 Ranger Jaap

Ranger Jaap

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 384 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 10:31 PM

Hello members of guildwars 2 guru, i'm a shooter fan and i do enjoy call of duty.

Because of the lack of world war 2 shooters i play call of duty world at war online, however it now sadly has been ruined by hackers. Every game i join there always is a guy floating around,getting dogs instantly. godmode and annoying textspam for some reason.

This all happened on Xbox 360. So the time of almost no hacks online has passed.

I know it has been done before but a whole game non playable online thats crazy.:mad:

Edited by Tearsdale, 29 May 2011 - 02:17 AM.


#2 Infamous

Infamous

    Seraph Guardian

  • Members
  • 1059 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 10:44 PM

Yeah, I know what you mean.

Last time I was on there I jumped 50 feet into the air and died from impact on landing.
I left the game immediately to join another one with the same thing.
That was the last time I played CoD.

#3 Woutman

Woutman

    Seraph Guardian

  • Members
  • 1235 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 10:57 PM

1. Buy CoD2 for the PC
2. Install CoD2 for the PC
3. Join a Toujane TDM Rifles only server
4. Enjoy the best CoD experience to date

#4 Ranger Jaap

Ranger Jaap

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 384 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 11:09 PM

Woutman said:

1. Buy CoD2 for the PC
2. Install CoD2 for the PC
3. Join a Toujane TDM Rifles only server
4. Enjoy the best CoD experience to date

I might, it's just that im not used to using my mouse for shooters.

#5 Woutman

Woutman

    Seraph Guardian

  • Members
  • 1235 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 11:15 PM

Ranger Jaap said:

I might, it's just that im not used to using my mouse for shooters.

Only one way to learn ;)

Rifles only servers are pretty unforgiving when it comes to aiming though, so you might not want to start there.

#6 Plaspop

Plaspop

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 12:39 AM

Woutman said:

Only one way to learn ;)

Rifles only servers are pretty unforgiving when it comes to aiming though, so you might not want to start there.

Ah good old times. Played a lot of rifles only and was pretty damn good at it if I say so myself. Because of rifle only servers my aim is nice and accurate in shooters now. Not as fast as back then, but good enough to give the enemy some competition without ruining it for then (I hope).

#7 Sprinkles169

Sprinkles169

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 01:01 AM

Heh, that sucks. I think it's activisions way of saying "You need to buy the newest game!" Jk, jk.

Anyways if your into WW2 shooters look up Red Orchestra.

#8 nobody knight

nobody knight

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 03:58 AM

:( o yea i was raging super hard when i found out it was hacked, it was probably my second favorite cod game to cod4 too. Plus its WW2 setting so it was pretty unique with a cod4 esq multiplayer WW2 themed

#9 Ranger Jaap

Ranger Jaap

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 384 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 08:45 AM

Sprinkles169 said:

Heh, that sucks. I think it's activisions way of saying "You need to buy the newest game!" Jk, jk.

Anyways if your into WW2 shooters look up Red Orchestra.

sadly i did buy black ops... did amuse me for a month or so. Red orchestra i have heard of it.

#10 Haishao

Haishao

    Sylvari Specialist

  • Members
  • 969 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 12:50 PM

I think you can use an xbox controller for windows.

I don't know if you will need a 3rd party program to remap the keys though.

#11 IDarko

IDarko

    Legion Commander

  • Members
  • 5486 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 03:18 PM

Plaspop said:

Ah good old times. Played a lot of rifles only and was pretty damn good at it if I say so myself. Because of rifle only servers my aim is nice and accurate in shooters now. Not as fast as back then, but good enough to give the enemy some competition without ruining it for then (I hope).

Heh same for me! I might actually install cod2 again :D

#12 FluffyWuffy

FluffyWuffy

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 435 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 03:21 PM

Ranger Jaap said:

I might, it's just that im not used to using my mouse for shooters.

Once you make that switch, you'll probably toss all your controllers in the trash. ;)

#13 Ranger Jaap

Ranger Jaap

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 384 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 05:14 PM

FluffyWuffy said:

Once you make that switch, you'll probably toss all your controllers in the trash. ;)

Probaly not because i use my console for shooters most of the times.:D

#14 Fario

Fario

    Sylvari Specialist

  • Members
  • 883 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 06:26 PM

Well black ops as of tomorow is getting it's mod tools, so hopefully that should improve things,on that game.

Edited by Fario, 30 May 2011 - 06:29 PM.


#15 Molten Stormclaw

Molten Stormclaw

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 09:22 PM

Cod wow on veteran is hell infinite spawning enemies who will kill you if u do not head shot them repeatedly in the time frame of one second. I love caps

#16 Red Intensity

Red Intensity

    Sylvari Specialist

  • Members
  • 663 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 03:29 AM

Molten Stormclaw said:

Cod wow on veteran is hell infinite spawning enemies who will kill you if u do not head shot them repeatedly in the time frame of one second. I love caps

And don't forget the massive grenade spam. Stay in one place for too long and grenades will drop in every one of your escape routes, ensuring your death. Toss one away and three more suddenly spawn and blow up faster.

#17 FluffyWuffy

FluffyWuffy

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 435 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 05:12 AM

Ranger Jaap said:

Probaly not because i use my console for shooters most of the times.:D

Bah, nonsense! You're just saying that now. I was a big FPS gamer on consoles too mate :cool:.

#18 Ranger Jaap

Ranger Jaap

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 384 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 07:10 PM

Molten Stormclaw said:

Cod wow on veteran is hell infinite spawning enemies who will kill you if u do not head shot them repeatedly in the time frame of one second. I love caps

haha i actually think i received real PTSS from that campaign on veteran, did complete it though