So it'd be great if people give ideas and then we can discuss the pros/cons of those ideas and add them to the list. The list will get more categorized and organized as the list grows and ideas are given.
This discussion is about emotes. For discussion of other RP facilitation in-game, please visit this thread and contribute your ideas!
RP Emote Requests:
Essential RP Emotes
*RP facilitating emotes not included in GW1, or GW1 emotes that could use improving*
- "/me" self-narration emote
- Speaking/Conversation emote
- Sitting and reading a book
- Collapse (e.g. fall to knees one hand on floor and the other on throat)
- Special effects (Gust of wind, Spotlight, Metal sheen flash, etc. ...)
- Coin toss
- Instruments (not invisible)
(two or more models interacting)
- Pet Ranger companion
- Dancing together
EDIT: I've changed the OP to be just about emotes and added Faowri's link to another more developed RP facilitation thread.
Edited by Mo Mo, 07 November 2011 - 08:41 PM.
Add to list