• Curse Sites
Help
- - - - -

Guild wars password reset

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 TERIYAKI FURY

TERIYAKI FURY

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 324 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 08:56 PM

Hey, i forgot a password to one of my accounts, and i hit reset password, and it said it emailed me a password reset message, but I never got it yet? how can i get my password reset?

#2 Brett Kuntz

Brett Kuntz

Site Contributor

• Site Contributors
  • 690 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 09:14 PM

Contact NCSoft support about this problem, only they can help you out.

#3 Ethereal

Ethereal

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 05:46 PM

Do you know the NCsoft account that is linked to your guild wars account? If you do, log in and then click Game Accounts. Find the e-mail that you used to first set up the account. The password will be be sent to that e-mail. If you have forgotten your NCsoft account, you will have to send a ticket to NCsoft support via this link: http://help.ncsoft.c...li=&p_topview=1 Remember to enter your serial keys and access keys (including the ones that were given to you if you bought an item in the in-game store). You may not get a response immediately so try to be patient. In addition, if you bought an in-game store item they will ask for the last 4 digits of your credit card. Rest assured, they will not hack into your bank account! I forgot my account too but the info was recovered in a week's time ;) .

#4 ightgg

ightgg

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 09:06 AM

It means that you have a plaync account so it doesnt email it. It actually says that during the reset process. I ran into this problem also.

#5 Gigashadow

Gigashadow

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 2363 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 05:27 PM

You may need to add their domain to your safe senders list, so that hotmail (or whatever you are using) doesn't junk it before it even gets to your mailbox.

#6 Brett Kuntz

Brett Kuntz

Site Contributor

• Site Contributors
  • 690 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 06:21 AM

Just locking this since it's not an appropriate place to ask for password recovery advice.