4867 replies to this topic

#4861 Kattar

Kattar

Your Shoulder to Cry On

• Administrators
  • 2278 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 01:09 PM

I thought you called them "nutters."

You are fooling yourself, user. Nothing here is what it seems. ANet is not the plucky hero, Guru is not an evil empire, and this is not the grand arena.

Questions about moderation? For the love of Balthazar ask them here!

#4862 Feathermoore

Feathermoore

Underdog

• Super Moderators
  • 3873 posts
  • Guild Tag:[AWWW]
  • Server:Crystal Desert

Posted 19 May 2015 - 11:51 PM

I've been way too busy to play any game at all. What with starting the new job and going to my mom's wedding. TOday is the first night I've not just got home, ate, and passed out. And what am I doing with it? Sitting here developing a budgetting program for myself.

https://www.youtube....h?v=R8cZUhiP3us

Little Mabel won't be able to be here it's our worst fear. She's busy working on her garden that she's growing up in space.

Why hello there forumite. Would you like me to review some moderation you did not agree with? Never fear! PM is here! Want to be a better poster? Check on this link! And this one!

#4863 Kattar

Kattar

Your Shoulder to Cry On

• Administrators
  • 2278 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 06:18 PM

If you're making mad bank you don't have to budget, right?

You are fooling yourself, user. Nothing here is what it seems. ANet is not the plucky hero, Guru is not an evil empire, and this is not the grand arena.

#4864 Feathermoore

Feathermoore

Underdog

• Super Moderators
  • 3873 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 10:33 PM

That requires making mad bank though.

Maybe when the board game hits kickstarter it will be the game of the year and I will live off it forever?

Little Mabel won't be able to be here it's our worst fear. She's busy working on her garden that she's growing up in space.

Why hello there forumite. Would you like me to review some moderation you did not agree with? Never fear! PM is here! Want to be a better poster? Check on this link! And this one!

#4865 Corsair

Corsair

Is trivia

• Super Moderators
  • 5476 posts
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows

Posted 26 May 2015 - 06:29 PM

View PostFaer, on 12 May 2015 - 10:56 PM, said:

We're not married yet, but I live with a lovely lady and we're working on buying a house soon.

You know, adult things. What are you 12?
I kinda wish I was. Between school and work and girlfriend (we've moved in together but no high faluten house) I barely have time to ♥♥♥♥ about.

Yo Ho Ho and a bottle of rum

Have a moderation related issue or just want to chat? Send me a PM.

Gipsy Danger reporting for duty!

#4866 Kattar

Kattar

Your Shoulder to Cry On

• Administrators
  • 2278 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 11:05 AM

Excellent word choice, Corsair. I didn't think you fancy people out West understood words like that.

#4867 Aero

Aero

Your Mum

• Moderators
  • 433 posts
  • Guild Tag:[Bone]
  • Server:Gandara

Posted 31 May 2015 - 06:24 AM

View PostKattar, on 27 May 2015 - 11:05 AM, said:

Excellent word choice, Corsair. I didn't think you fancy people out West understood words like that.

'high faluten'?
not sure I do!

Also am I the only one wondering what Corsair and his girlfriend moved into?  teepee? cave? covered wagon?

Anita Sarkeesian at TEDxWomen 2012

Moderation related questions, or any query just contact me here

(I won’t do your maths homework!)

#4868 Feathermoore

Feathermoore

Underdog

• Super Moderators
  • 3873 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 09:49 PM

View PostAero, on 31 May 2015 - 06:24 AM, said:

'high faluten'?
not sure I do!

Also am I the only one wondering what Corsair and his girlfriend moved into?  teepee? cave? covered wagon?

Boat. Like, duh.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users