A group interested in all kinds of PvE, as well as aiming at playing a vital role in WvW side of PvP; we're also actively developing our sPvP section, aiming for some tournament play.
A company of friends who value each other's time and dedication, while having fun. Together.
A coterie with vast MMO experience that will prove useful in Guild Wars 2, at all possible fronts - organisation, tactics, planning; achieving both PvE and PvP goals.
That's Midnight Mayhem.
And you can join us.
We're a PvX guild based in Europe, however we are open to people from all over the world. Our aim is general & high-end PvE and WvW, while respecting each other and having fun.
We want to avoid guild drama as much as possible, thus we seek players with mature attitude towards others and the game itself. That said, your age, gender, nationality or other similar factors are not a concern for us.
Midnight Mayhem is open for both casual and hardcore players. We require a minimum of several hours a week of gametime - we understand that the real life comes first and our adventures in Tyria are only there to spice it up, however when in game, we value the serious attitude. We do not care whether you are a freshman or a long-time MMO veteran, as long as you're made from the same mold as us, or at least of one very similar Never forget that you're playing with other people - that's our motto.
We're using a Mumble server open to all GH players as our default VoIP. It's not required as long as you are communicative and responsive over the standard chat. Whether your microphone broke or you're simply shy - that's okay with us!
So, to reiterate:
* international, English-speaking guild with over 450 members (~200 active daily), focused on PvE and WvWvW;
* active throughout the whole day - ~30 people concurrently online in the mornings, ~90 in the evenings, with considerable night coverage as well;
* no recruitation requirements - we don't care about your age, nationality or MMO experience - the only thing we seek is a mature approach;
* we have no specific requirements in terms of your activity - real life comes first, always!
* we are open for both casual and hardcore players;
* we are open on the issue of multiguilding, however we want to be clear that we don't want to be someone's extended friendlist or backup team when they need one more for a dungeon;
* the Mumble voice chat is not required, however free to use by every guildie;
* we have enough of guild influence to maintain all the useful guild buffs 24/7;
* 15+ people with the Commander badge and about as many with a legendary.
We're running an organised Guild Events' system:
* we organise Static Events (eg. daily Mining Runs, Balthazar Temple Liberation every Wednesday, WvW rush every reset) on fixed evenings every week, as well as Dynamic Events, which are proposed every now and then with a heads-up, so that you'll be always aware of an upcoming guild grouping;
* each and every member is encouraged to put forth their event, the way they want it, to run it when they want it;
* we have lots of ad hoc outings, organised already in-game;
* we're very liberal about our Guild Events - everyone may join them, but no one is forced to!
* we're also a vital part of the server's life, organising Costume Brawl Extravaganza events and WvW contests for the whole server.
We have set up our Guild Gallery:
We've also got a Guild YouTube Channel:
* be communicative, with a communicative level of English – read the chat when in a party, be responsive when asked, English understandable enough not to be ambiguous or hard to understand;
* we don’t care about your experience with the game or ‘player skill’ as long as you’re willing to learn and not whine about every obstacle on your way – we all were at the beginning some time ago, but we’ve learnt our lessons and can pass it on, so make use of our experience;
* be a nice, non-drama person – everyone can have a bad day and be moody or have an oversensitive moment, but don’t make it a norm;
* represent us – we’re fine with multiguilding and playing dungeons cross-server as long as you actually represent us often enough to make being in the guild sensible;
* don’t be a kitten in the kitten for others – we’ll never force you to do something, so never force others into your parties if they don’t feel like it.
If you seek more information about us or wish to join us already, please visit our guild site:
See you in the land of Tyria!
Edited by drkn, 14 May 2013 - 09:33 PM.