Photo
- - - - -

Pre-purchase now and still play Beta today?

beta pre purchase help play today

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 pimovietc

pimovietc

Pale Tree Seedling

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 04:58 PM

Dear community,

as my friend just remembered me, the BETA event is starting soon! You guys probably knew this already ;)

But somehow I forgot to pre-purchase my copy of GW2, since the beta-event is a big deal for me and my friends, I was wondering if any of you guys know. If when I pre-purchase right now, will I still be able to play in the upcomming beta event? (since the beta-keys already have been distrubuted.

Thanks in advance,

Pim

#2 Dream Catcher

Dream Catcher

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 2358 posts
  • Server:Desolation

Posted 27 April 2012 - 05:00 PM

Dear community,

as my friend just remembered me, the BETA event is starting soon! You guys probably knew this already ;)

But somehow I forgot to pre-purchase my copy of GW2, since the beta-event is a big deal for me and my friends, I was wondering if any of you guys know. If when I pre-purchase right now, will I still be able to play in the upcomming beta event? (since the beta-keys already have been distrubuted.

Thanks in advance,

Pim

You can still pre-purchase from the GW2 store if you are from Europe.

Skill > Time = Reality

#3 Wixen

Wixen

Pale Tree Seedling

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 05:00 PM

Buy it online from gamestop, then download their app and it will give you the registration code you can use to download and register on the guild wars registration site.

#4 pimovietc

pimovietc

Pale Tree Seedling

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 05:19 PM

I know I still can pre-purchase, but does it still grant me a spot in the BETA starting in 1 hour and 40 mins?

#5 littlejay

littlejay

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 279 posts
  • Server:Henge of Denravi

Posted 27 April 2012 - 05:22 PM

If you get a pre-purchase code, you get in. the guild wars web site is out of codes. so gamestop and bestbuy will have to do.

#6 Dream Catcher

Dream Catcher

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 2358 posts
  • Server:Desolation

Posted 27 April 2012 - 05:23 PM

I know I still can pre-purchase, but does it still grant me a spot in the BETA starting in 1 hour and 40 mins?

Pre-purchase = BWE access as soon as you buy it, so yes.

Skill > Time = Reality

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: beta, pre, purchase, help, play, today

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users