• Curse Sites
Help
- - - - -

Discussion: The Trading Post

Trading post

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 chase128

chase128

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:17 PM

I'll be blunt.  I really liked the Trading Post!  Things were moving 90mph for me this weekend, so I'm sure I missed some key features, but I'd like to start up a discussion about what everyone thinks about the Trading Post.

I love how you can list or buy items from anywhere.  Took me a little bit to figure out that I haad to visit a Trading Post NPC to pick up my money or items, but they are pretty easy to find and get to.

I did have one question: Do items sell instantly or do you have to wait until someone acutally buys them?

So how were your experiences with the Trading Post? Like it or hate it?

Edited by chase128, 02 May 2012 - 01:18 PM.

#2 GiaoCodex

GiaoCodex

Pale Tree Seedling

• Curse Premium
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:52 PM

I like the concept, but in BWE most times when I tried to use it, there was an interface problem or the trading post was offline or not returning correct results in searches.  So it is a bit hard to evaluate.

I like the concept of posting up what you are willing to pay for that item though in case a seller is willing to trade at that amount.  Feels alot like haggling without the trade channel spamming and hoping a crafter that has that item is on.

#3 Kratimas

Kratimas

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:53 PM

There is already a thread on this topic. They just called it the AH instead of TP.

http://www.guildwars...ions-of-the-ah/